Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metal Gear Solid 4 (Guns of the Patriots)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal Gear Solid 4 (Guns of the Patriots)

watch the new e3 trailer here http://eurogamer.net/tv_video.php?playlist_id=374&s=l

all i can is. woah.
    Last edited by VR46; 24-04-2008, 12:38.

Oh my wow wow again everyone shud have a PS3 just for this game even just to look at it.

Comment

Bloody hell...looks incredible. Look at how cool Raiden is now!

Comment

nice, but is it really worth 3 threads? :P

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench
          Bloody hell...looks incredible. Look at how cool Raiden is now!
          Was gonna say exactly the same thing. Loving the cyber ninja stuff going on with him, I think he's going to become cool, afterall he's gotta carry on the series after Snake shuffles from this world, which won't be long judging from his grey hair and apparent death wish.

Comment

Isn't this the swansong? I figured that was gonna be how it goes - Nice way to finish it

Comment

Konami are in it for the money, no way this will be the last one.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
                Konami are in it for the money, no way this will be the last one.
                agreed

but there is nothing there i havent really seen before - effects wise

kinda boring trailer tbh

but i liked the inclusion of liquid ocelot

Comment

Liked the war stuff at the start, but didn't like the mecha designs (usually do in MGS) and the rest of the trailer was typical MGS fluff. Nice music though

Graphics were cool, but I still don't see it as the second coming.

Comment

WTF has happened to Raiden!! And why is Snake suicidal? Then again, if I'd aged like that and everyone else had stayed the same, I'd be pretty depressed as well...

Comment

maybe they are prepping raiden to take over from snake when he tops himself?

i absolutely loved the trailer. meryl is back!!! oh meryl, how you steal my heart in your combat gear

i know the game will rock, every other one has.

i'm looking forward to seeing what they do with otacon, he looks very slick and cool

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon

i absolutely loved the trailer. meryl is back!!! oh meryl, how you steal my heart in your combat gear
                        You just made me think back to perving on her doing situps in her undergarments. Those were the days eh?

Comment

there's something about a pretty girl with a foxhound tattoo that gets the old juices flowing

Comment

So wheres the In game footage?

Comment

theres no gameplay footage but its all in game if the old demo is anything to go by

Comment

Working...
                              X