No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday NTSC-uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

has it really been that long..... time flies and all that.

i may not post as much nowadays but, i still lurk around on a daily basis.....

Comment

EvilJ3T was better.

Bring back Sidez.

('grats, btw )

Comment

Happy birthday NTSC-uk. Great website, the content here is far, far better than most, if not all the games mags out there!

Comment

Happy Birthday NTSC-UK

Happy birthday NTSC-UK - fantastic site with a equally brilliant forum, almost certainly my most visited site - although admittedly I do tend to lurk more than I post.
          This is what... Wood anniversary? (great...)

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Joined just before Christmas, and it is a quality site. Helful forum members, honest reviews etc.

Keep it up

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Comment

Happy birthday NTSC-UK!

Fantastic site and forum! Keep up the good work!

Comment

Happy Birthday I don't post much but site has been a great resource and helped me discover loads of games I would have missed otherwise. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Many happy returns.

A member since March '03... christ, flown by.

Comment

Happy B'Day

Comment

we gonna party like its ya birthday!!..

The best game forum bar none!!... How I didn't find this place sooner I dont know

You are all great people except those that keep dangling retro bargains under my nose

Happy Birthday NTSC-UK

Comment

You know, I read NTSC-uk for years before I made the shocking discovery that there was a forum. (I was dropped on my head many, many times as an infant)

Anyway, happy birthday NTSC-uk - let's hope you get even better with age (like Carol Vorderman. Woof!)

Comment

I've not been registered for long, but I've been lurking on these forums for a rather long time, as well as reading the main site regularly. Why? Because it's ****ing ace. Bollocks to all that "it's not as good as it used to be" guff. NTSC-UK vs Gamespy forums? NTSC-UK vs GameFAQs?!! I think the choice is obvious. Hope to contribute a little back to the site with 'l33t 0-day r3v13wz', or something, when I move to the US.

Comment

best most well informed gaming site on the internet
                              been here for a fair while (bout four years i think) still just as good then as it is now.
                              Remembering sidez,saurian the lime hatted cats the xbox police the GHZ slanging the amazing discussions on shmups that i would have never even seen let alone heard of, it was this place that convinced me to buy psyvariar and i in turn convinced as many other people as i could now thats power.

I may be lot poorer financially but richer overall

and you guys are seriously good at games too (at least the ones i have played against).
                              Thanks for broadening my gaming horizons with stuff like quendan and katamari thank you NTSC-UK happy birthday long may it continue

Comment

Happy birthday, has been my homepage for over two years now, probably the only site i visit 100 times a day. Thanks to DA too for giving me a right good 'ole laugh with each forum post.

Comment

Working...
                                X