X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday

I dont know what I would do with half my time in work without this site

Comment

Cant believe its been 5 years since this thing began.

Comment

Happy Birthday NTSC-UK .

Been a member here for years now and i love the community on here too as its my most visited site not just for buying n selling but for discussions/news/first gameplay ect,ect.

G.

Comment

"And many moooooooooore..."

Comment

Happy birthday! Im blame this place for the end of my relationship, near financial ruin, almost getting sacked several times to name but a few, but hey! At least i got a few nice videogames from here. Er thanks.

Comment

Happy Birthday

Comment

Happy Birthday and all that.

Comment

Happy Birthday NTSC. You've been a regular haunt for me ever since you opened 5 years ago and will remain so for alot longer

Comment

Happy birthday! Been here for 4 years and its still the best site around!

Comment

Wow, its been that long? Ive been here for abouts 4 years and i must say it sure has flown by, Thanks to all that have made this site so much fun to be a part of! HERES TO ANOTHER 5 YEARS! and many more to come!

Who luvs yah Baby!?!

Comment

Happy Birthday, NTSC-UK!!

Easily the best gaming site on the net today, and easily the best online forum that I have ever joined (and I've joined a few, believe me!! ). It has been a pleasure, privilege and honour every step of the way - long may it continue, obviously...

Also, many thanks to the hard-working site/forum mods and all of the other forum members - you guys make this website what it is imho.

Peace & Love.

Comment

Happy Birthday!

It's been an interesting ride and the site has gone from strength to strength, certainly the ntsc-uk now is the best it has ever been. Thanks to all.

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Celebrated with a 60 page thread on the name of a console

Comment

Holy **** - that age now!

Don't get around as much now due to work and new family commitments, but been here since the start (and a little bit before that thanks to Wireplay).

Super site and super people.

Extra special congrats and thanks to J3T & Camps - you know who you are!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman
                                J3T
                                lol!!

Comment

Working...
                                X