No announcement yet.

2006 Fifa World Cup (360)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know how much truth there is to this, but a guy I was playing in America said that his World Cup box said 480p only. The UK box says 480p/720p/1080i, but I'm not entirely convinced because the graphics just don't look anywhere near as sharp as in the RTWC game.

Comment

They seem very crisp and detailed in 1080i for me... 360 games HAVE to support 720p as a minimum anyway don't they? (enforced my MS)

Comment

I'm really enjoying this game online, far more than I thought I would. It's really addictive! You can tell a wide variety of nationalities are playing as well, I've even played against people from Mexico and Japan. EA did a good job on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by debug77

I've never seen a team so miserable after winning 3-1! And as for the losers, they were over the moon!
          Did they test this game? From what little i have played and seen of this it seems o.k the animations and grass are very impressive as said before the ball seems very heavy though. Wud have thought they would have sorted out silly little things like celebrations of the right team winning though.

Comment

Has anyone experienced crazy jerkiness when zooming the camera in on the action?

Comment

Originally posted by Geezer
              Has anyone experienced crazy jerkiness when zooming the camera in on the action?
              Yep. Every corner - without fail.

Comment

Working...
              X