No announcement yet.

Shozuki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold Shozuki LBP Vita, he paid very quickly and seemed extremely polite. Perfect transaction.

Comment

Bought an S-Video cable off Shozuki. Slight problem with order but offered a partial refund so that was settled easily. Overall a very friendly and accomodating chap throughout.

Comment

Sold me a lovely Saturn system. Very very happy. Thanks.

Comment

Shozuki was meant to purchase a PC from me after we both agreed on a price way back on June 4th.

Agreed to sell at a big discount to avoid troublesome eBay buyers. I was even going to throw in some free gaming extras since I have had some pleasant trade experience with him in the past.

I explain to him that I need to sell this PC to fund my wife's trip to Iran - Her passport expires in a few months. I worked very hard to get her that spouse visa. The passport must be renewed or we are back to square 1 of application.

System reformatted and re-built for him - payment expected on June 11th.

Told me there was a delay in payment. New payment date set for June 20th.

Messages me saying that his big payment is now due to arrive on the 24th.

I wait until the June 24th - nothing. Tells me "definitely by midnight" on the 25th - nothing.

June 26th - he apologises for the delay. I explain to him that my wife's plane ticket has gone up by ?250 because of this delay. Tell me "payment is tied up with his solicitors".

Ignores me for 5 days.

July 1st - tells me that he's still chasing payment up with his solicitors.

Ignores me for 3 days.

July 4th - reassures me that payment will come in a few days.

Ignores me for 3 days.

July 8th - Promises payment by 4pm.

Ignores me for 1 day.

July 9th - says payment pending.

July 10th - says payment still pending.

July 10th - says "Bank called as the amount was large it was going through their investigation process." and will clear on the 11th.

I go into more detail about my situation. A friendly way of telling him to stop messing me about:
          "Thank you for updating me - it's just really scary when life commitments depend on a certain sale. If my wife doesn't go back to Iran to renew her passport in August, then she loses her spouse visa.

It was a real nightmare getting that for her. Not sure if I mentioned this to you before, but she is Iranian and the relations between the UK and Iran are non-existent now. I had to go to the Emirates with her last year to apply for a visa and that cost me life savings.

Since my dad got cancer, I've had to hold things together with my brother since he became unemployed."

July 11th - Apologises and tells me payment should be with him soon - and that he also needs it to pay for his Ferrari F12....

Ignores me for 3 days.

July 14th - Says something about going back to (location). His payment is "being contested". Tells me to wait until the 19th. I'm ****ting myself at this point, since I need to buy that ticket for my wife asap.

Ignores me for 3 days.

July 17th - says he should absolutely have payment on the 19th.

July 19th - nothing.

July 20th - He says: "Hey bud, Long old day in (location). Bottom line is I won. They've been ordered to pay some additional damages too BUT - They've been given to the end of the month to pay the first instalment of ?(edit)k-ish. As soon as I get that cheque I'll pop down with cash."

July 22nd - I tell him that my wife's plane ticket has gone up in price by ?400 because of this delay. I give him my bank details again - ready for the payment.

Ignores me for 2 days.

July 24th - He says: "Hey dude, expecting the cheque today! AT LAST!"

Ignores me for 1 day.

July 25th - He says: "Hi mate yeah, cheque received not for the full amount but for ?(edit)k which is a start, put it into my bank yesterday will clear shortly and I'll be in touch again!"

Ignores me for 1 day.

July 26th - he says: "Hi mate, no cleared yet. I would say tomorrow/monday latest! Can't wait to get my mitts on that beast!!"

Ignores me for 4 days.

July 30th - he says: "Riiight, Hi mate. Apologies on the delay. You'll get payment today. Had to sort some urgent bits out payment wise, hence had to stall a little."

July 31st - makes more stuff up about a (something) case. After all that happened above, I get the following message:
          "Hi mate, I'm so sorry. It seems I need to go back to (location) and return the money given to me.
          This is just dragging on and on. I'm so immensely sorry, especially given your circumstances, however sadly I have no choice in this.

I know I will ultimately win this case yet again, however this is yet another week, which I can't ask you to wait.

PS: It's no conciliation however should the machine be available in a week once this case has ended I will certainly have it."

It was at this point that I started the following thread:

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

He didn't come through after a week...again. Managed to borrow money from my boss (I promised to return that payment on the 16th after shozuki promised to give me an ?800 deposit this time - which he didn't) So I started this sales post:

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

He then promised to pay me in full by the August 28th. It is now September 1st.

Worst experience ever.
          Last edited by Zaki; 01-09-2013, 18:52.

Comment

Many of you will now have read the feedback above, unfortunately Zaki is not the only forum member to be having issues in trading with Shozuki. In a more worrying revelation, Shozuki has taken money for other items from forum members and has neither sent them out, nor is he replying to messages regarding the issue.

As it now stands, Shozuki is banned from the forum and will be added to our bad traders list. I strongly urge anyone else currently experiencing trade issues with him to come forward and contact either myself or one of the other mods, you can remain anonymous as far as your information going any further if preferred. It should go without saying if you've read up on what has been going on, but I would also recommend not getting involved in any trades with Shozuki right now if contacted outside of the forum.

Comment

Working...
            X