Silent bomber freezes (PAL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silent bomber freezes (PAL)

On the last boss, or at least I think it was the last boss (stage 11 - blue spinning saws) of Silent Bomber on the Ps1 (PAL) when you've defeated him and have to walk through the last doorway - the game always goes black and stays that way no matter how long you leave it.

Now I've tryed my original copy on my PS1 and my friend has the re-release and uses it with his Psone: we both have the same problem.

I know this is a bit outdated, but if anyone knows why this could be your help would be much appreciated.

Hi,

I'm afraid I can't help directly but I had a friend who got really into this a few years back and I recall he stopped as the game kept crashing at a certain point so he never finished it.

I'll point out this thread to him to see if the problems are the same and if so he may be able to tell you if he eve rresolved it.

Comment

If you could that would be great, thanks a lot.

Comment

Right, I guess that hands the buck over to me.

Unfortunately, I'm not sure I can help you Stoise.

I did have the same problem you did, which was annoying as I was chuffed for figuring out how to destroy that boss on the lift going to the bridge of the Dante (that sounds like the boss you are talking about anyway).

Sadly, I didn't have a solution other than to take it back to the shop I bought it from, and get it exchanged. Even then it didn't work.

I think I had to exchange the game four times before I got a copy that worked, and allowed me to get to the next level.

I appreciate that this might not be possible for you, given how old the game is, but it's the 'method' that I used.

I'm sorry I couldn't be of anymore help.

Comment

Ah ok, at least I know its to do with a faulty run of disks, thanks a lot for all your help

Comment

Working...
          X