Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Region Free Xbox/Xbox 360 Games (list in thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh scuppered then. As my machine IS Jpn. Oh well.

Comment

VG+ have just confirmed that Overlord, The Darkness, Transformers and Hour of Victory are all region free

Comment

They only try them on PAL consoles...so it's not exactly confirmation of being region free :/

If anyone who has a japanese console and picks the darkness or overlord up sometime- please post and tell me if it works!

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
          VG+ have just confirmed that Overlord, The Darkness, Transformers and Hour of Victory are all region free
          Yeah hopefully means pal overlord is region free its really cheap on shopto.

Comment

Originally posted by Synthesthesia View Post
            They only try them on PAL consoles...so it's not exactly confirmation of being region free :/

If anyone who has a japanese console and picks the darkness or overlord up sometime- please post and tell me if it works!

Thanks.
            will do this for you tonight, my copies of both have just turned up

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
              will do this for you tonight, my copies of both have just turned up
              You're a legend mate

Comment

will it work or not

will uk pal
                WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2007
                Call Of Duty 3
                Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas
                Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2

work on a ntsc jap xbox 360 it would help a lot if you could let me know
                Last edited by fishforchips; 27-06-2007, 17:19. Reason: unnecessary bolding and links removed

Comment

Those definately do mate

Call Of Duty 3

Comment

PAL overlord and the darkness both booted fine on my japanese machine

Comment

Does anyone know what the deal is with the ntsc/J version of Tenchu Z? We've been selling them where I work and a customer returned it saying it's all in JP. So I put it in our demo PAL Xbox 360 and it doesn't even load or say region locked, it just reads it as a DVD disc and won't play.

Comment

The Asian version works and is in English, but the NTSC-J one doesn't work at all as far as I'm aware.

Comment

I've tried it on my own 360 and it loaded, AND it's got English text, but the speaking was in Japanese. Wonder if the pal version has Japanese speaking?

Comment

the spoken language in the western version is japanese but it has full english subs

Comment

Originally posted by fishforchips View Post
                              will uk pal
                              Call Of Duty 3

PAL Smackdown Vs Raw works fine on my Jpn 360 as well.

Neil

Comment

Thanks Guys

Originally posted by fishforchips View Post
                                will uk pal
                                Call Of Duty 3

THANKS TO SYNTHESTHESIA AND SOUND WAVE FOR THE INFO YOU GUYS ARE HEROS GOT THEM ALL COMING FROM PLAY.COM SALE

Comment

Working...
                                X