No announcement yet.

Hexic HD - Xbox 360 Arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I spent a bit of time working on the masters grid today. Managed to get the first two rows at the bottom right before making a monumental cock-up. It's definately all falling in to place now though (if you'll pardon the pun). Even from just getting those two rows and having two lots of walkable stars I was able to get quite a good degree of control. Until the aforementioned cock-up that is.

Comment

Amazing Scenes in HeXic this morning. I set out to make the Master Grid and got the first two rows in place and all was going well. Then when I started trying to move the next row into place I started making two circles of Star Flowers so decided to keep them, one in the bottom left and one in the bottom right. They were complete except for the flower that was one move out of place on each - primed and ready to create Black Pearls!! Created some more Star Flowers and got a circle in the top middle created. Obviously the Master Grid had gone out the window at this point and any ****ups could destroy everything...was very tense!!

All was set up so I brought my 3 Black Pearls to life!!

Thought they were in a really nice position to try for a circle of Black Pearls I had no grid left and that bomb was scaring the living **** out of me - so I flipped the Pearl!!

BIG CHEESE OF THE SOUTH SEAS GET!!!1

This is defo one the of the most satisfying achievements on LiVE.
      Last edited by spagmasterswift; 12-04-2008, 10:11.

Comment

Congrats Spags! I remember how satisfied I was when I got mine. And then annoyed as I hadn't realised it would end the game. Time to bring on the Pooh-Bah!!!

Comment

This game is good.
          I got my 175G now for a half year.
          The last one of completing 100 games is difficult.

Comment

Been playing on and off for a week or so at home, this is where i currently am. What can i do to it next ?
            Attached Files

Comment

Bloody showoff!!! (I'm just jealous).

Comment

WOW!

Er... no idea what to do next. No idea what you'd done previously

Comment

You utter bastard!

Comment

Ive had this on my xbox from day one on my xbox played it once didnt really understand it but for some reason the other day i just thought i would give it another go it bloody addictive when you get your head around it the game dosnt help it self by not explaing some of the system properly .One of the things i was worried about when i was playing it was having a star piece in the centre of 6 of the same colours i thought i would just make 1 star piece so i never wanted to do it but if you do a star piece will fall from the top why the game doesnt explain this in the help section is beyond me.

I have two questions about black pearls what happens if i surround one with 6 of the same colour what happens then . And also if i surround a black pearl with 6 star pieces .

Comment

Working...
                    X