• Time
  • Show
Clear All

sold me a pelican HD selector

delivery was quick and painless

friendly pm's

top bloke

Comment

Bought Wipeout Pure from me. Very quick payment and response to PMs. Overall, great to deal with. Cheers

Comment

First trade with Hexxed, and it was brilliant, sent me a red us mario kart ds bundle and 2 games on trust alone, arrived in tip top condition, no dead pixels.

So first of many trades I hope

regards and thanks for a great deal
        jason

Comment

Sent GRAW on promised date, well packaged.
          Recommended.

Comment

Sold me fight night round 3 (360), was good with comms, friendly and polite and game arrived well packaged and quick, thank you mate

Comment

Bought Oblivion LE from Hexxed, great comms and quick delivery, great seller

Blair

Comment

Bought a DSL from Hexxed, arrived really well packaged and in supurb condition. Top bloke. Cheers

Comment

Bought Loco Roco. Good communication. Item arrived quickly in a padded envelope. Excellent service. Recommended.

Comment

Brought a x360 from hexxed - excellent communications and item packed superbly - a pleasure to deal with - A recommended trader

Comment

Also bought an X360 from Hexxed. Packed well, arrived on the day the payment cleared. Was also good enough to field my considerable amount of 360 noob questions while I was waiting for the package to arrive

Would recommend to anyone, ever. Brilliant stuff.

Comment

Bought a psp'n'games from hexxed. Pleasure to deal with- fast comms, fast delivery and service with a smile (?)

One of the best, dont hessitate to deal with!

Comment

Bought DS game - great price, arrived quickly, well packed. Highly recommended

Thanks!!

Comment

Top man here, we have had 2 dealings. Second time he sent before payment had cleared as he is that good a guy. Do not hesitate to deal with him, but under no means try to **** him over or I'll come round in the middle of the night and stick a baseball bat up your nightdress!
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I bought a PS2 memeory card from hexxed, smooth deal without problems. Recommended.

Comment

Got castlevania DS from hexxed, smooth transaction and perfect condition. What a guy!

Comment

Working...
                                X