No announcement yet.

Mario Kart DS Friend Code List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah great game, man there sould be a stuwards enquiry on the first race i'm sure i beat u to the line.

Comment

Originally posted by unknown_citizen
      Mine' Si/103138-88631
      Connection's at the whim of my neighbours though I'm afraid.
      For some reason it would not let me enter your code as a friend. It came up with an error saying I had already added you, when I know for a fact I don't have you on my list. Just thought I would let you know.

Comment

Originally posted by dragz
        For some reason it would not let me enter your code as a friend. It came up with an error saying I had already added you, when I know for a fact I don't have you on my list. Just thought I would let you know.
        That sounds bizarre. Can't think of any reason why that would be. If there's a consensus around this can you let me know?

Comment

Sorry, I',m numerically challenged. There should be a '7' on the end of that. Full number is 103138-886317. First post needs to be amended too.
          Thank you !

Comment

Cheers Bowser

very enjoyable and very close too.

That bomb of mine on delfino square was a classic, thought you had that race till that one :P

Comment

Haha, that was an immense shot on the bridge.
              Couldn't believe I didn't boost around that last corner on N64 Frappe too, would've won if I did.

Works well taking it in turns to pick courses too.
              Great matches, just gutted I read 0-3 against you. Wonder why that tied set didn't have a one-off race to decide the winner?

Comment

I like it when we pick alternate courses, makes the game fairer imo

I have had a few tied matches, it should give both players a win on their stats

Comment

That reminds me, Mike.
                  Is your little in game avatar self created or downloaded? I've seen some excellent ones like yours and Earls, they self made?

I also raced an Osama666 yesterday, and he had a Swastika

Comment

Its self made using that decal maker on the net

Comment

Anyone have more than a 1p game with guys here? Had some good games with Geoff yesterday but never manage to connect to more than one. Maybe we should organise a time and everyone search at the same time.

I like that as well Mike, whenever I play someone here we alternate picking the levels. Very decent of everyone. Playing random people at the moment always results in the same 4 courses, Figure 8, Baby Park, Delfino Square and Moo Moo Farm.

Is it the little drawing of the blond kid that looks like Link Bowser? Just trew that together quickly, created a new one last night. Took a picture of Super Mario World running in an emulator and recreated it as best I could, looks pretty well on the car. I've come accross some great ones already, I saw a K.K. Slider yesterday.

Comment

I have a Luke Skywalker one on my car now, not sure what it looks like onlne though.

I am going to be on at 9 tonight as is JPickford from rllmuk, so maybe we could try to get a 4 player game going then ?

Comment

i'm wanting to buy this but which version are you lot playing ? would if i got a usa copy would i still be able to play you lot if you have the uk version ?

Comment

online you would, we are playing the US version. Not sure about LINK play though

Comment

not bothered about link play so whether i buy uk or usa copy doesn't matter for online play

thanks

Comment

Mike make sure you have us locked, chances of us being paired together go up. I'd be up a a game in about 30 min if you're interested.

Bleeders and Ince could you guys add me?

Comment

Working...
                                X