Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man Jesus wept (twice apparently). I can't believe how much that goes for.

Gary

Comment

He has one of the Nintendo World Championships NES carts for sale as well, and at only ?3,750 it's a steal

The T-Mek price is extreme but aren't there less than 10 copies in circulation? I think the current estimate on the NES chamionship cart is that there's about 90 floating around but the demand is higher I guess.

EDIT - The 300+ figure I was thinking (wrongly) was for the US campus competition carts rather than worldwide. Apparently they made 90 of the regular World Championships carts for use in competitions and 26 gold ones for the prizes but so far only 12 of those are known to be in circulation. Wikipedia says the last one to sell went for $15,000
      Last edited by charlesr; 16-05-2011, 21:10. Reason: Changed figues

Comment

LOL bidder 4 got shafted & lost by 99p but in the end there all losers for paying so much for a **** football game

Sometimes collectors make my mind boggle, if it was a AAA title i might have understood a bit but LOL football

Comment

£750!!!!!!!! I cant believe it...
          Last edited by Cauterize; 13-07-2008, 20:23.

Comment

Well, major props to bidder 4 - he gained me £350 in a few seconds

So, how long before someone else lists one with a £750 BIN?

Comment

That was mad. Mad, mad, mad. The fact that someone lost by 99p on an item costing that much is quite silly as well.

Comment

Originally posted by anagrama View Post
                Well, major props to bidder 4 - he gained me ?350 in a few seconds

So, how long before someone else lists one with a ?750 BIN?
                let us know if the guy actually pays for it, remember you cant neg anymore

i hope he does and the virtual beers are on you

@ Importaku - i'm sure you and i have stuff we've paid for that somebody else thinks is poo poo

Comment

I know the winner from another forum and he's certainly genuine

Comment

Are you going to tell us what you paid now? I've made some decent profits on games in my time but not sure I could top that one.

Comment

Amazed it hit £750, like you say, five minutes to go and it was still at the £330 mark.

Comment

Originally posted by 12-51-00 View Post
                        Are you going to tell us what you paid now? I've made some decent profits on games in my time but not sure I could top that one.
                        I got it on a ?14.90 BIN about 3 years ago
                        For the record, the 2 previous copies I've seen sold for ?10 (in late 2001/early 2002) and ?17 (2003).

Comment

A rise in value of over £700 eh? Maybe i should just be content with a complete set of Mega CD games

Gary

Comment

Are there any really, really rare games that are... good?

Comment

Originally posted by anagrama View Post
                              I got it on a ?14.90 BIN about 3 years ago
                              For the record, the 2 previous copies I've seen sold for ?10 (in late 2001/early 2002) and ?17 (2003).
                              Not too shabby then

Comment

Working...
                              X