This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blast Hardbody View Post
    Just for the lolz I reported this to eBay to see what they'd do*. I see they did nothing about it despite telling me they would investigate and if they found it to be in breach of the rules they would remove the auction.

So, just to clarify for anyone wanting to sell some old ****ty SNES game they got at a car boot, it's perfectly fine to make a a box for it out of a frosties packet, download a jpeg of the box art, print it out, pritt stick it to the box and then list it as new, mint and complete.

*I had an auction removed once because I described something 'as new'. That was keyword spamming apparently.

Comment

Oh my god, that's hilariously bad. How can he call it a high quality print!?

Comment

Here is a shoebox I have sellotaped a small print out of the front cover to. It is as good if not better than Nintendo's own packaging!

Comment

Go on Spence... Get in there son.

Comment

Hehehe another classic and ?20.00 special delivery for a single disc? yeah right.

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
              Beautifully done spence! Remember guys, HOURS OF FUN TO BE HAD!!

Comment

Spence MUST be making a loss overall. I cannot see how his shop makes anything

Comment

Why is it only idiot sellers like these who type all in caps and end every single sentence with exclamation marks?

It is retarded!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                    Spence MUST be making a loss overall. I cannot see how his shop makes anything
                    He seems to be buying up all the semi rare stuff available leaving him to be the main place to go then overcharging on everything. In the long term he will probably make a killing.

Comment

He maybe wants to do that, but it isn't going to happen. Surely what's really going to happen is he will have loads of overpriced stuff he will be stuck with.

Comment

i retract my previous statements about defending this guy; he clearly in a dong

Comment

Originally posted by spence.77 the total knobcheese
                          I HAVE SET A UNREALISTIC BUY IT NOW.
                          Is he just talking about this game or all of his stuff?

Comment

How on Earth did this little bargain manage to pass us all by?

Comment

Just staring at this in disbelief:

There's nothing there that appears valuable (not the seller to blame here folks but mad bidders).

Comment

Originally posted by Lorfarius View Post
                                Just staring at this in disbelief:

There's nothing there that appears valuable (not the seller to blame here folks but mad bidders).
                                Why are you surprised? It's less than ?2 a game. Seems quite normal to me.

Comment

Working...
                                X