• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this really that rare??
    I've got one in the old mans attic!

Comment

Originally posted by Userfailed View Post
      How the hell have they sold 455 of these, something dodgy going on here surely!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BLACK-CONTROLL...item4a989428c3
      It appears to be a typo if you look at previous feedback.

Comment

Hmmmm, has the value of this one really gone up that much?

Comment

I wish ebay let you comment on auctions for all to see. That Buggy Run is shocking!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorfarius View Post
            I wish ebay let you comment on auctions for all to see. That Buggy Run is shocking!
            Bit unfair holding the seller responsible for the ridiculous price though. He started the auction at ?1.99 so at least the price is indicative of what people are prepared to pay for it. I remember I sold a couple of battered up ZX81 tapes for ?82 once, yet when I listed the items I doubted anyone would take them at the opening bid of 99p!

Nah, it's just the BiN rip-off merchants that should be named and shamed!

Comment

To be fair it's up there in the top 5 rarest PAL Master System games. But from what I remember, it was around £30-40 a year and a half ago.

Comment

I guess that's inflation for you!

Comment

Hmmm, appears that somebody bid without the intention of paying...

I am very angry.

Now, the winner of the bid, motete, told me that he doesn't want the game. I can't understand that, because he bid in the last seconds, and he bid several times in the game, and he asked me the postage costs to Germany 2 days ago.

I wrote to ebay, but I think that they are going to do nothing. I will try to contact with the second offer, but the problem is that perhaps he is going to think that I autobid in the game.

Comment

a lot of these fantasists coming out of the woodwork putting up their incomplete collections for stupid money these days!!

at that price they're after ?65 a game?!!!

That's right, ?65 each for Road Avenger, Cobra Command, Wolfchild, Thunderhawk and Tomcat Alley.

The only games that would fetch over that ?65 are Samurai Showdown, Snatcher and Ecco Tides of time (if the wind's blowing in the right direction)

Comment

Yeah its a nice collection - shame about the prices

Comment

Bloddy hell! - i'm only missing 6 on a full set. Putting my lot out tomorrow at 7000 squid then, if i'm to follow in that blokes pricing lol.

Comment

Good old Spence.77 he is currently selling a copy of Bartman vs Radioactiveman on ebay for £100. I him a fairly decent offer for it and he turned it down then a week later I managed to snag a copy of the same game for £19. So by being greedy he is well out of pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by chocklo View Post
                            http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/76-SEGA-MEGA-C...item255b26c4ca

at that price they're after ?65 a game?!!!

The only games that would fetch over that ?65 are Samurai Showdown, Snatcher and Ecco Tides of time (if the wind's blowing in the right direction)
                            Uhhhh ... really? Ecco Tides of Time is ?20-?30 game tops! It's not that long ago that there were buckets of sealed copies flying around, usually for less than ?40 a pop.

Shining Force CD definitely more likely to go over ?65 than Ecco Tides of Time .. Theme Park too, although less often than Shining Force.

But yeah, it's a silly price. He's probably trying to recoup some of the ludicrous sums he's spent on some of that stuff in the past and been trying to flog on at even more barmy prices via his multiple eBay ids. I can't figure out quite what planet he's on.

A way back he agreed to buy a big load of stuff from me - I knocked a load of the prices down for him for the deal. But he never came through on it. Maybe he maxed his cards out or something!!

Comment

This can't be a legit sealed copy can it?

How would the cardboard become torn beneath the seal like that without it ripping or being strained?

Comment

It's obviously been resealed yet people still bid.

Comment

Working...
                                X