No announcement yet.

Bleeders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant seller, sent out game to me immediately. Very fast and friendly too.

Highy recommended.

Comment

Bought a game and it arrived promptly and safely packaged. Oh, and he's a nice fella too. Cheers, mate I'm loving the game .

Comment

got Christmas Nights from Bleeders in the free stuff thread, fantastic.

Thanks a lot

Comment

Free Saturn games turned up well packed and in great time - thanks for the effort buddy!

Comment

Very good trader A++++++++++++++

Goods arived very well packaged. The game was in very good condition and was sent by Recorded Delivery

Will trade with again 8)

Comment

Best Person I've dealt with on here.

Got Viewtiful Joe off of him. I couldn't get round to paying till the friday lunch but he had already sent me the game anyway and it arrived friday morning - Before I'd paid! It was packaged nicely and was recorded delivery. He told me the box had a slight mark - I still can't even find this.

All in all a top man.

Comment

Great trader.

Paid very quickly for Space Harrier on PS2.

Cheers.

Comment

Steve is a top guy! Its always a pleasure to do business with him. Completely honest and reliable. Do not hesitate to deal with him, you wont regret it.

Thanks for another great transaction mate!

Comment

Sold densha to bleeders, royal mail were rubbish and took ages. But he was very patient where other people might not have been. Recomended.

Comment

Bought Mario Kart off Bleeders it came safe and sound and well-packed. Would certainly deal with again .

Comment

Bleeders Girlfriend is Ace. She packaged the PS2 up, and I must say, it is the best bit of packaging I have ever had! Puts all you traders to shame!

Thanks alot man, won't hesitate in trading with you and your girlfriend ( ) again.

Top guy this.

Cheers.

Comment

Excellent guy. Paid very fast

Comment

Top geezer, well friendly with great communication

Comment

Friendly guy, game was mint, delivered quickly with good comms - highly recommended.

Comment

Paid by Nochex. Supar speedy PM's too. Would deal with again for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X