No announcement yet.

(PC) Day of Defeat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

by the way - just checked some forums and if you're got an Nvidia graphics card you'll be wanting the latest driver - a new one was released today to fix some problems with the new version of Source

nice one freelance, hope to see you on

Comment

I know afew people who have been having serious graphics problems caused by the new source update, mine seems to be ok, but I upgraded to be sure.

Will be on later too, just pre-paid, my xfire is "morse2020"

Comment

shall we all join the same server or might that be a bad idea

Comment

Terrible Idea!

Im pre-paid, although I'm still pre-loading: 97.6%, and its started creeeeeeping, guess the steam servers are under abit of strain. At this rate I will be done by 11:30-ish.

I will probably join you all through xfire later.

Comment

im all set for the 11pm start

Comment

Originally posted by FreelancePolice
              im all set for the 11pm start
              Me too.

EDIT: Does another download....
              Last edited by capcom_suicide; 18-04-2007, 08:50.

Comment

Grrr

"The steam servers are too busy to handle your request"

Comment

Mine is crashing once the game tries to load up the front end menu. There's a looping sound in the background, and a background picture, but that's it...

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko
                    Mine is crashing once the game tries to load up the front end menu. There's a looping sound in the background, and a background picture, but that's it...
                    Mine seems OK, but the XP firewall needed to be "Allowed" on HL2, I just played some LAN for a test.

Some screens attached

HDR is nice, more subtle than FC1.3

/C_S
                    Last edited by capcom_suicide; 18-04-2007, 08:50.

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko
                      same as that, mate.

boooo

Comment

I'm in now. I had to find the new HL2.exe burried deep in the Valve folder and grant it full access in my firewall.

Had a quick go. Looks fun enough, like a WW2 Counterstrike Source basically. Graphics are okay, and it runs well enough with everything turned to max and 4x FSAA.

Comment

Looks like I won't be on tonight, I only just reached 99% on my pre-load. Gonna call it a night. I will be playing it tommorow at some point.

Comment

BTW the Call of Duty 2 demo is out now too. Downloading that now...

Comment

i like

too many people running around not doing any teamwork but that's expected will be excellent on a lan or with an actual team. Got a few capture points and held off some attacks. Looking forward the trying the other maps

Comment

Interesting... I like it in theory, but I've having trouble getting away without any lag. The servers are beyond jammed right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X