No announcement yet.

toythatkills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought some games from Matt, arrived in super quick time and in great condition. He even tested the games before he sent them and found one didn't work so refunded me the difference immediately. Great comms, top guy

Comment

I bought a bunch of GBA games from Matt and am really happy with them. The games arrived in great condition and were well packaged in a sturdy box to protect them. I would highly recommend Matt to everyone as a top seller - a big thumbs up from me .

Comment

Matt sold me a PSP slim. Arrived the next day well packaged and in absolutely perfect condition as desrcibed. Not a scratch to the screen.

Great man to deal with. Cheers.

Comment

Bought CT-DS from him, got it today in good time, excellent condition, thanks mate.

Comment

I bought ICO from toythatkills and it arrived quickly and in mint condish as promised. Excellent stuff, thanks mate.

Comment

Received item (wirelesss 360 controller) in record time! Day after it was posted.

Nice chap to deal with and would be a pleasure to deal with Matt again.

Thanks Matt!

Comment

Bought Guitar Hero III from this goodman, great comms and speedy delivery, thanks!

Comment

Excellent stuff from the toythatkills. Speedy delivery and even let me know there might be a problem with a rattley disk and whether I still wanted to go ahead with the trade.

Comment

Bought Zelda from Matt and it arrived super quick.

Just waiting for a new hack to make the most of the game since my console is on firmware 4.0

Comment

Brilliant seller!

I enquired about the Blue Samsung NC10 Matt was selling on Monday evening, we discussed and agreed on a price. I paid by BT and Matt had the Netbook in the post to me the very next day. It arrived today new and still sealed in it's original shipping box with the PC still boxed within in that. Amazing scenes this end, thanks very much! Stuart

Comment

received Taiko no tatsujin for a decent price and it turned up quickly and in great condition. Highly recommended.

Comment

Game (Sega Rally 360) arrived this morning. It was not in mint condition....It was sealed!

Thanks for a great deal buddy

Comment

Bought a copy of Top Spin 3 from Matt.

Arrived quickly, in tip-top condition and comms were good & friendly.

Two thumbs up

Comment

Matt sold me Valkyrie Profile Silmeria, which arrived swiftly and just as described in great condition. An easy purchase for me and it'd be a pleasure to deal again with him.

Comment

Bought the following games from Matt:

GBA:
                                Tactics Ogre: The Knights of Lodis
                                Super Robot Taisen Original Generation
                                Super Robot Taisen Original Generation 2
                                Summon Knight: Swordcraft Story
                                Summon Knight: Swordcraft Story 2

DS:
                                Retro Game Challenge
                                Yosumin DS
                                Etrian Odyssey 2

The parcel arrived with a big dent in one of the corners, but thanks to the careful packaging and use of quite a bit of bubble wrap, none of the games were harmed.
                                Quick delivery and very friendly communications.
                                Would love to buy more from him in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X