User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: toythatkills

Sorted me out with a couple of games from his sale. All came well packaged in minty mint condition. Top man to deal with. Cheers.

Sold Matt Super Smash Bros, exellent communications and instant payment.

Thanks mate.

Traded PSP games with him. Arrived quickly, in excellent condition and had good comms throughout the trade - would recommend.

I bought 3 ps2 games from Matt which I was very pleased with. They were great games at a decent price, in top condition and well packaged. I couldn't ask for anything more - thanks very much. I highly recommend Matt as a seller, thumbs up!

I bought another ps2 game from Matt and was very pleased once again. The game was brand new and sealed, well packaged, delivered quickly and I was very happy with the price. Matt is an all round top seller and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone .

PM'd me the Xbox Live code I bought faster than you can say "deepfriedbrontosauruspissflaps".

A pleasure to deal with.

Matt bought a couple of 360 games from me.

A top bloke to trade with. Really friendly comms throughout & a very swift payment. All good.

Two thumbs up

Bought a psp game from Matt, good comms and posted quickly. Will definitely deal with again!

S.Mouse elbow slapper...
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Lord Barker BK Wii Code: 3DS: 5000-2698-8757
    Picked up a couple of PS2 titles from this chap, all came no worries, top trader
    cheers

Nekura Progression

Bought watch from Matt, super super service indeed even held off posting it for me until a specific day, all nicely packaged up, recieved as sent and of course good comms.
    Cannot be any better, thank you very much indeed.