User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: toythatkills

Bought and traded two games, they arrived superfast and in spectacular condition. I'm more than happy! Thanks!!

Another good trade with him. Sold two games and a guide to Matt, he paid promptly and was pleasant throughout.
    Good trader, recommended.

Thanks,
    Stu

Bought Skygunner for the US PS2 from Toythatkills. Arrived fast, well packed and in mint condition, highly recommended seller.

Bought Wizardry for the PS2 from toythatkills, who graciously put up with me preferring Paypal. Game arrived super fast, excellent condition

Bought Kururin Paradise from toythatkills: it turned up quickly and in perfect condition. Very happy with the whole deal.

Bought Halo 3 and Ridge Racer 6 from the seller. No problems whatsoever. Good communication, quick delivery and games in excellent condition. Would definitely deal with again.

Thanks.

プレイステーション
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: I3th Racing PSN ID: Mr_Karate
    Great seller here. Thumbs up

Games arrived as described a really fast

Thanks

Bought four games from Matt ; all arrived really quickly and in perfect condition. Plus, comms were friendly throughout. Thanks mate!

I bought a couple of playstation games from Matt. They were well packaged and in absolutely mint condition, I'm really chuffed with them. A very high recommendation from me .