Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great seller. Items arrived VERY quickly and were in top condition. All round nice bloke.

Comment

Great communication, prices and the item was shipped before he'd received payment. Hugely recommended. ^_^

Comment

EDITED (please delete)
        Last edited by beamrider2600; 20-10-2004, 12:07.

Comment

Hello Robin.

Comment

I was going to buy a Panasonic Q off of 007, his friend was selling one, but he had trouble getting in touch with his friend for whatever reason, so after 2 weeks of delay I decided that I didn't want the item anyway. I found this seller very friendly, although slow to reply although this was only because he couldn't get the information I needed.

Edited: I originally said negative things here about this seller but on further thought the matter was out of his hands - so I don't think its fair to damage his reputation on this as I'm confident that he did what he could. No hard feelings.
            Last edited by beamrider2600; 25-10-2004, 12:31.

Comment

Instant payment again. I have traded with Scott so many times and he has never let me down. Always 100% reliable.

Great buyer.

Comment

It was a wonderful experience. Highly recommended.

Comment

Scott bought my spare GT4 from me and paid very very quickly

friendly chap - one of the quickest sales i've had

thanks fella

Jason

Comment

Sent me 2 GC games before waiting for payment. Nice one mate.

Nick

Comment

Working...
                    X