Superman Falls (Was crazytaxinext)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superman Falls (Was crazytaxinext)

Bought a few Gamecube games off of ctn. They arrived quickly and in very good shape. Good communication throughout. Excellent stuff!
    Last edited by Colin; 31-12-2013, 11:41.

Bought God of War for the PS2 from him. Excellent condition (as described) and good comms. Would buy from again

Comment

Bought a couple of GC games. Great communication, arrived quickly and safely.
      Many thanks!!!

Comment

Sold me Spiderman 2 PSP. Very quick friendly pm's, lightning fast delivery & great value. A pleasure to deal with & I hope we can do it again some time.

Two thumbs up!

Comment

Sold me some snes games. Great price and arrived the next day. Cheers mate!

Comment

Had a deal that didn't go through (nobody's fault), but excellent outcome. Polite, friendly seller, and would deal with again.

Comment

Top geezer, very quick turnaround.

Many thanks.

Comment

Bought a multi-region SNES from this chap - not only was the console well packaged, he even threw in a free game that he happened to find after I'd paid for it! Top chap.

Comment

Bought some Snes games. Superb seller here, very quick delivery and PMs.
                  Cheers mate!

Comment

Another flawless victory.

Perfect!!

Comment

Bought some GC stuff off crazytaxinext *supercheap*

Items in good condition, good communication, would gladly deal with again

Comment

I bought some SFC games. Excellent serivce again, very fast delivery and communication. A great deal all round. Cheers mate. 8)

Comment

Sold a Club Nintendo Game & Watch to crazytaxinext. Very nice guy to deal with. No problems at all.

Comment

Bought bayonetta inifinite climax edition from crazytaxinext. Really fast delivery (recorded as well!). No problems! Cheers!

Comment

Bought dreamcast Ikaruga from crazytaxinext, which was posted swiftly and arrived in very nice condition. Thanks much!

Comment

Working...
                              X