No announcement yet.

Lordcookie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good guy to deal with. Very honest and very quick.

Comment

A top guy to trade with. Immediate, and I mean immediate, payment, great replies to pm's, and very friendly. No hesitation to trade with him again.

Comment

Bought a Yoshi GBA game, great comms and very securely packaged so no chance of crushing!

Many Thanks

Matt

Comment

no one packages items the way Adam does 4th time i've dealt with our great lord, the cookie friendly guy! And he puts up with my **** too thanks buddy!

Comment

It took from Boxing Day until today for me to get from asking about the DS to receiving the DS. Just brilliant, brilliant.

Comment

Excellent as usual. Chokkan Hifotude arriving quickly and well packaged...

Comment

Another great buy... games were immaculate

thanks

Matt

Comment

bourght a psp and a copy of ridgeracers from him, excelent pm kept me upto date all the way through the transaction, and put up with my pming him every two mins

Comment

bought a psp game from me, paid quickly, top man

gets the mc hammer award for excellence

Comment

Great seller,

game arrived in super quick time and was as described.

Comment

Mercury

Posted thread on forum, bought and received within 24 hours...Astonishing service!

Comment

Bought Shadow Of The Colossus of this chap, wanted a mint copy and got one that that was more minty than a pack of After Eights. Great comms too. Thanks

Comment

Bought a Jap PSP value pack with Ridge arrived nicely packaged exactly as described - mint. Good comms. & very friendly chap...

Thanks mate

Comment

I sold Lordcookie an Xbox 360 Core system, game and memory card. Quick payment, excellent communication, no problems at all. 100% recommended top trader

Comment

Working...
                              X