No announcement yet.

best looking console

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's black cubes all the way for me. I just love the simple, sharp lines. I love all my black and beautifully square hi-fi stuff, so that probably expains this.

As for the PS2, are you all retarded, it looks ****e. It looks like a cheap car amplifier at best. And discreet? Hmmmm.....

I also have to agree on the Panasonic Q. I bought one thinking it would be a glowing beacon of gorgeousness under the TV. Unfortunately I own nothing silver so it looked out of place, and it is a touch tacky. Just can't bring myself to sell it....

Comment

Originally posted by Len
      Panasonic Q - I still love it when I switch it on and it 'says' hello to me. And look how shiny it is...
      yeah totally agree

runner up is the PSP

Crapness award is the neo geo cd top loader

Comment

the Millenium Falcon DC!!

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon
          Crapness award is the neo geo cd top loader
          The CDZ is dead nice, tho, in a chunky grey way...

http://www.cyberiapc.com/vgg/pics/neogeo_cd4.jpg

Comment

i love the black cubes too, and then the spice ones are a close second.

overall favourite for me would probably be the PCE. I had a coregrafx a few months back and i loved the look. it had the cd drive with it and together they were even cuter than my cube.

gotta add the psp, but if only they'd made the case a bit less shiny

Comment

Working...
            X