• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a PS3 White controller

Not tested it yet but it looks perfect and expect no problems

Thanks bud

Comment

Bought a triplet of PS3 games from the shopkeeping-raccoon. He's a top fella.

Comment

Sold tom-nook a wireless adaptor. Swift pay, good comms. Thanks.

Comment

Mr Nook bought - not for the first time - a 360 game from me. Prompt payment, and friendly comms....top stuff. Thanks mate!

Comment

Mark sold me an American 360 game, which arrived today in superb condition. One of the best traders on the forum and always a pleasure to deal with.

Cheers

Comment

bought a game from me and paid immediately

very trusting and a great buyer

all good

Comment

Bought a US 360 off of Mark.

As with all the consoles i have bought from him (3 i think now), somehow they look newer than new. Great communication as he kept me updated all the way after DHL started playing silly buggers.

Great trader. I wait in anticipation to what he will buy next, as one day it will be mine!

He even gave me a free copy of Halo Reach, although then cruelly asked for it back.*

*left his disk in the machine.

Comment

I bought Borderlands 360 off tom-nook.

Arrived fast and in excellent condition.

Comment

Bought 2100 points off Tom, no probs what so ever!

Comment

Just bought some points off Tom. Same speedy excellent service!

Comment

Mark sold me some Live Points. Great polite comms, and fast delivery of the code. A true gent.

Comment

Bought a 2100 MS Points Card and was emailed the code within minutes of sending payment. Doesn't get any better than that.

Comment

Bought a 2100 MS points code from him and received super quick.

Muchas gracias!

Comment

Bought a PSN code from me, quick payment and great communication.

Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
                              X