No announcement yet.

tom-nook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a Saturn s-vid cable off him. It arrived the next day as described. Highly recommended seller and friendly as well.

Comment

Bought GTA San Andreas & Sims 2 from me. Super fast payment a pleasure to deal with.

Comment

Tom purchased Shenmue II on the DC from me - payment was speedy and communication was friendly.

What more can you ask?

Comment

Bought a couple of PS2 games from me. Paid instantly and a friendly guy to boot. Great guy to deal with. Cheers.

A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ (heh!)

Comment

Perfect as described, flawless delivery, excellent comms. thanks =D

Comment

Bought MGS3 off the fella. Great comms, promptly delivered. Definitely recommended!

The force is strong with this one! (-O-)

(sorry, had to do it, someone left me ebay feedback like that...only it was serious!)

Comment

You are forgiven.

I have been tempted to do the same thing myself from time to time, but have managed to resist so far!! Enjoy the game mate

Comment

Super fast postage,in flawless condition,great comms and a pleasure to deal with

Keep up the good work !

Comment

Super fast payment and very friendly guy to boot. Highly recommended buyer

Cheers mate

Comment

Sold me a game - prompt and very friendly communication, well packaged , sent quickly and arrived in very good condition.

Many thanks.

Comment

Bought Skies of Arcadia Legends Selaed for The GC Flawless Transaction!

Comment

Bought Zelda Collectors Edition (PAL GC) from this seller and can highly recommend him to all.

Cheers
                          Simon

Comment

Bought PSP Tiger Woods. Good communications. Next day delivery in a padded envelope. Excellent service.

Comment

Bought Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo off Mr Nook. Arrived almost immediately in ****ing awesome condition (like new!). Nice chap as well. A+++ TAHNK YOU !!

Comment

Very fast postage, excellent condition items and an extremely generous fellow - he gave me a Super Metroid cart for free . Polite and efficient comms too. A professional.

Comment

Working...
                                X