User Tag List

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Great seller. Got a nice new jp n64. Loving it, cheers.

Sold me a PS2 - arrived very quickly and was immaculate as described. A pleasure to deal with and would definitely do business again.

Cheers

Andy

Bought a set of slimtools and swap magic from jeimuzu_uk. Sadly, first one seems to have been lost in the post, but he quickly sent a replacement, and kept in good contact all the way through. Recommended!

Purchased pgr3 from me, super fast payment, great comms etc.

regards
    jason

felt a little bit uneasy dealing with James again but i asked him to send first and he kinda annoyed me by stating i was trying to bully him into sending first - but considering all the fibs the last time i thought best to ask

but i sent the money and once it cleared into his bank he sent the items and all i wanted them to do is arrive for Christmas as a piece of the order was for my Niece and they did so big props to James this time

totally brilliant deal in the end and now in my books he is sitting on a 0 (1 minus and 1 plus)

so justifiably this is positive feedback - just like all the other guys recently

Did a trade for Gotham 3 with J...Great communication & all was good. Top member. Thanks again.

friendly guy and paid very promptly, cheers.

Brought Fifa 06 off him, fast delivery and great communication. Highly Reccomend, cheers

Bought his entire PAL Saturn collection. Just received it this morning

My first buy on the forum from a top guy, who takes brilliant care of his games. Absolutely brilliant!!! Will be buying as much stuff as i can from him in the future

Immediate response to pm's, extremely friendly and an absolute pleasure to deal with!

Watch out for his selling threads guys, but i warn you now. I'll get there first

Top stuff mate, thanks for the games.

Received my new and sealed XBox 360 Premium from him today. Top man!