ShadowDancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ShadowDancer

Bought Gradius V & bonus DVD from linkedtpthepast. Sent a postal order off Thursday, game & DVD arrived safely on Monday. All good. Thanks.
    Last edited by tbm; 19-07-2007, 10:56. Reason: name change

Absolutely perfect buyer, would love to deal with again.

Comment

Did a partial trade, no problems, great communication, would definitely deal with again. Cheers mate.

Comment

No problems - paid quickly and was always easy to get in contact with.

Thanks.

Comment

Excellent trader - good comms and game received straight away - RECOMMENDED TRADER

Comment

Quality purchase of PSX Raiden off this guy. Even waited a few extra days for payment whilst I ****ed him around being ill with food poisoning. Would deal with again - super trader.

Comment

Great trader, really speedy delivery, well packaged, friendly PMs - would highly recommend! Thanks

Comment

Bought DMC3 from Linkedtpthepast. Game arrived within a few days, well packaged and in excellent condition. Would definitely buy from again!

Cheers

Comment

He bought Paper Mario 2 from me.

Great transaction and friendly chap alround.

Comment

Sold me a classy PS2 shooter, great comms, packaging, and a really sincere guy!
                    Buy buy buy! 8)

Comment

Absolutely superb seller - sold me a Saturn game that was described as in mint condition, & it was even better than that when it arrived.

Communication was fast & friendly - an absolute pleasure to deal with & I wouldn't hesitate to trade with again

Comment

I've praised Darren as a seller before, but he's also a great buyer!
                        Quick response to PM's, fast payment, polite, friendly and just an all round nice guy

Cheers!

Comment

Traded Darren my Naruto 3 DS for his Kirby recently. A pleasure to deal with. I would easily do business with him again. Thanks Darren.

Comment

Did a part-trade for GC Shikigami No Shiro. Good comms, great deal. Thanks.

Comment

did 2 quick deals in succession

1stly i bought his casltvania and then he offered me mushihimesama

bought both - arrive quickly, no fuss whatsoever

friendly - would definately recommend

Comment

Working...
                              X