No announcement yet.

ShadowDancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent trader. Good comms throughout, item was fairly priced and delivered very quickly. Many thanks.

Comment

Purchased a rgb cable for xbox from me, sent payment promptly as promised, would trade with again no worrys

many thanks
      Jason

Comment

Once again great comms and fast payment - can't praise enough.

Trade with confidence!

Comment

Bought an N64 from me. Very polite mails, and fast payment. Thanks mate

Comment

Traded GRAW for Tetris DS. Smoooooth transaction with absolutely no problems ever, ever. Don't hesitate to trade with him. Cheers matey!

Comment

Bought a PS1 RGB cable from me. Polite comms and paid straight away.

Glad it got there safe, I didn't want the box to get crushed

Comment

Sold him an N64 expansion pack - very quick payment and always kept in contact via PM even though he had limited access to the tinternet.

Top bloke and highly recommended trader - hope you enjoy playing on Majora's Mask now! (Best Zelda ever)
                Andy

Comment

sold me Mario Kart DS, very friendly and helpful chap, Mario snaked its way to my house very quickly indeed!.. I'm now officially the greatest uncle in the world thanks for that fella!!

Comment

Bought an XBOX s-controller from darren, fast delivery, posted even before cheque cleared. Would deal with again without hesitation.

Comment

Bought a ps1 game from me, fast payment, nice chap. Thanks!

Comment

An absolute pleasure to deal with. Cannot fault this guy - paid straight away, kept me informed with clear timely comms and overall very friendly. The sort of person you want to deal with trust me.

Thanks again

-Pallaris

Comment

Friendly PMs, cheque arrived as/when he said, perfect! ^__^;

Comment

brilliant - one of my favourites here

got my tomb raider today with no problems

friendly buyer/seller who prices stuff nicely

Jason

Comment

Helped me out with an N64 expansion Pak. Excellent condition and fast delivery. Thanks Darren

Comment

Just seen from your profile that you are exactly 7 days younger than me

Any way, +1 for Darren as he is a brilliant trader, very friendly, good comm's and quick to post.

'till next time
                                HugoM.

Comment

Working...
                                X