Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Well I was going to make a pole to see if this would be a good idea but now I see that it's not possible to make poles on NTSC-UK. Oh well. Anyway this thread is for posting ANYTHING retro. It doesn't matter if it's cheap, rare common or expensive as hell. If you bought it or even got it from a trade then feel free to post about it. Anything goes as long at it's retro and game related. This way we have no bollocks about "that's not rare" or "That's not cheap" . So come on guys, post away !

Yakumo

Bought El Viento, Super Airwolf, Arrow Flash and Gunstar Heroes for the Megadrive which turned up yesterday and this morning. I'm actually getting sick of buying collectable import stuff from ebay uk, the sellers always exaggerate and the games are never in the condition described...

At least ?15 isn't too bad for El Viento.

Comment

SEGA AGES: Space Harrier

Panzer Dragoon Zwei

Greatest Nine 98

All came sealed and new, got the lot for about ?23 including shipping from Thailand.

Now I just need a better camera...

Comment

That's what we like to hear. Any chance of some pictures. I remember owning Airwolf and El Viento on the Mega Drive. I also remember the very low sound level on Airwolf

Yakumo

Comment

At least ?15 isn't too bad for El Viento
          You lucky bastard. Who the hell was stupid enough to sell it to you for that price?

Comment

Originally posted by Duddyroar
            You lucky bastard. Who the hell was stupid enough to sell it to you for that price?

Maybe the seller made a mistake writing the auction name as elviento

Comment

Dangerous thread..very dangerous.

Yesterday's additions to my stash (all JP MD)

Tom & Jerry
              Final Zone + Cards
              Toe Jam and Earl
              Madoh Monogatari
              Ristar
              Chuch Rock 2
              Light Crusader
              Oh Harmida
              Legend of Heroes 1 and 2
              Return of Shredder
              MonsterWorld III
              Vixen 357
              Doraemon Box Set (with pencils etc - I fecking love this!)
              Judge Dread

and a load of random pirates like Tenchi Wu Kurau, Chinese Fighter, KoF 2000 etc

+ all 30 famicom minis from a fellow forumite

Comment

KoF 99 and Typing of the Dead.
                Just won this for ?12.69 on eBay, I think I got a good deal.

Comment

Crows Battle Action Sealed
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa
                    Crows Battle Action Sealed
                    Oh you lucky bastard ! I've been after a sealed copy of that for ages ! Once had it on CDR then dumped it because I was about to get the original until the guy backed out of the deal. How much did you pay for it?

Yakumo

Comment

Enough..but not too much. I actually got 4 in with a load of other stuff in a bulkish buy..so no individual prices tbh.

Comment

Xenogears US (not greatest hits release) turned up today.

Comment

I'm delighted with the DC jap golf game I got from one of the for free threads recently. I played it the other night and it's classic JAP goodness. Don't know what it's called. Will post a picky later.

Comment

Maybe the seller made a mistake writing the auction name as elviento
                            Heh, I love it when that happens. But still, I hate you. I've been after a copy of that game forever and ?13 is deal of the decade.

wheela - Awesome collection you have there. Just out of interest, how much did you pay for Final Zone? That's another game I need to 're-collect'. I still have the postcards from the first time I owned it in 1992...

Comment

i saw this too, wasnt it described as being on the saturn. wouldve of picked it up but already have the KOF and was after TOTD US version

Originally posted by SegaSonic

KoF 99 and Typing of the Dead.
                              Just won this for ?12.69 on eBay, I think I got a good deal.

Comment

Working...
                              X