Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post everytime you get ANYTHING retro. We want to know (^v^)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although how does he know you have a Dreamcast?

Anyway bud, you got a great deal so its up to your consience; innit
    Last edited by tokyochojin; 21-01-2005, 05:51.

Comment

here's one I picked up today at news agency on my way back from work...

Comment

Originally posted by SegaSonic

I didn't even complain or anything... Should I offer to pay or not? I mean... I knew they was for Dreamcast... If I take them for free I might feel bad, but, he did make a mistake on his listing.
        You've got to pay man. You got a great deal for a great price and the person is obviously a good person. Write back thanking them for their concern but you realise they were Dreamcast games and pay as normal. It's all Karma, don't screw this nice person over as someone might do the same to you at some point.

Comment

Pay, dood: u knew what they were. That seller's being very gracious and you got them for pennies. eBay has enough arseholes on it already. Don't join their ranks.

Comment

I've paid.

Comment

Originally posted by SegaSonic
              I've paid.

Yakumo

Comment

I picked up the following four Jap MD games today for a total of ?10. Please excuse my dirty rug.
                Attached Files

Comment

Ooh good selection. (^_^)

Comment

kaladron-thats a damn good deal, Rainbow Islands usually fetches about 3 times that on its own

As for me, I'm not really into retro gaming anymore, but I'm pretty close to picking up a sealed copy of Garegga for ?50ish

Comment

Originally posted by Kaladron
                      I picked up the following four Jap MD games today for a total of ?10. Please excuse my dirty rug.
                      Great set you got there. All were part of my own collection years ago. Brings back a tear to my eye to see them all together.

Yakumo

Comment

I picked this lot up from my parents' house yesterday,
                        along with a couple of issues of Official SS Magazine.

Only given Marvel v SF some decent play time so far, and I gotta say I much prefer X-Men v SF. I put off picking up Marvel for a while because I knew they were similar, but it's just not as much fun to play... I dunno, maybe it's the different characters. No Cammy! Can't complain for ?8, though.
                        Last edited by nekroxide; 22-01-2005, 19:13.

Comment

You have top class parents if they sell import Saturn games.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
                            Great set you got there. All were part of my own collection years ago. Brings back a tear to my eye to see them all together.
                            You don't get out much do you.

Today I bought some games, in fact most of this bweek been buying games, more on that later....

Comment

I was feeling in the mood for some Fatal Fury Action after playing Fatal Fury Special on the Super Famicom last night so I picked up these today.

Fatal Fury 3 (Yeah, I know it's crap on the Saturn but for 60 yen you can't go wrong)
                              Fatal Fury Real Bout
                              Fatal Fury Real Bout Special.

Time for some Fatal Fury action

Yakumo

Comment

three boxes turned up at door step when I got home.

from top left: PS1 Hori Real Arcade PS, Sakura Taisen mug/cup set, Cross CartDev Rev.B set, DC Twinstick, MD Dual Turbo sealed, PS1 PopNController, DC House of Dead 2+Gun box set, MD Sega MD wireless pad, SS X-Terminator 3, DC Space Channel 5 Part 2 Box set x 2

other bits now shown are, Space Channel 5 Part 2 promo desk clock, Virtua Fighter 3 T-shirt, SS white pad, SS Hori white pad x 2, SS SBOM JoyPad, XB Grey controller-S.
                                Last edited by dj898; 25-01-2005, 13:06.

Comment

Working...
                                X