No announcement yet.

The xbox live formally known as Halo 2 thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am I being thick, what is the clan going to be called, has it been set up yet ?

Comment

I assume it's only fair to start it tomorrow.

Comment

I think its being called NTSC and Mr. Pump is going to set it up.

If my NTSC clan Rainbow Six experiences are anything to go by you'll be joining games and asking why your named after a tele....

Comment

might as well add my name to the list

Comment

Add me in : Unlighty

Comment

Going to call it NTSC-uk, not very original but it is to help push the forum. So you should end up with NTSC before your name when you join.

It should be set up tomorrow morning when most mortals, well me anyway, get our copies and don't worry about there being no space as there are 100 and we haven't even filled half that yet.

Finally, stop filling the thread asking to join, although the support is appreciated. Wait until things are up and then send a xbox live message or better still join a match with some clan members, then we will send you a clan invite. Basically I'm not going to spend tomorrow writing gamertags into my xbox when I could be designing a cool logo or shooting stuff.

Oh and people do ask why you are named after a television standard

Comment

I've just set up a group on Bungie.net ready to link it to the clan. Now I don't know what benefits you get from this, but I think it will enable people to easily see the clan stats when it is set up.

We do get some webspace and a few other goodies so feel free to have a play with it. I may have to set your profiles to admin but give me a PM if I do.

All you need to do is sign up to Bungie.net, you need to do this anyway to check out your own stats. Then seach for group name NTSCuk had to miss out the "-".
                Please join up to it, as I did get this warning when I first set it up

Your group has been successfully created. A few things have changed with group submission. Groups are now automatically created, but a 60 day probation period is also enabled for every new group. Groups must have at least 3 members to remain in existence. New groups that never meet this 3 member level will be automatically deleted at the end of the probation period. Established groups will receive warnings of the impending deletion. Bungie reserves the right to delete a group at any time, whether in the probation period or not.

It might be a wast of time, but I though we might as well make the most of the stuff bungie gives us.

Comment

Your work is appreciated Mr Pump.

Comment

I'd like to say a big thank you to you too Mr Pump. I'm at home now with my copy. I'm about to have some food, and then I'll be on for a large session

Comment

hey, it seems i got there first with my gamertag (bilal NTSC UK).

oh yes, although that'll mean it'd become something like '[NTSC]bilal NTSC UK' which would just look a bit silly.

mind you, i'm not good enough at halo 2 to be considered for a clan, and my online gaming is short-lived (and random) at best. maybe we should have a part-time ntsc uk clan?

Comment

The whole of the clan is that it isn't that serious. People are welcome whether they are amazing or a complete beginner. If Halo 2 follows Black Arrows naming conventions you'd be:

NTSC - bilal NTSC UK

I think that is quite funky tbh

Comment

Count me in - Collecting tonight at Midnight from GAME (indie blown out for not coming up with the goods today at least !) and will be on for as long as can stay awake !

'Nades & Swords Anybody ?

Gamertag is just YOSHIMAX - no UK bit !

Comment

Gamertag Tacan. I'd love to join you. I don't live in the UK yet, but I do use the NTSC standard, so I'm half-way there!

Comment

Ill join gamertag ProfSFrink I got live just for this game

Comment

Mr Pump, I couldn't find anything for NTSCuk (clan wise) where do you search groups ? cheers.

Comment

Working...
                                X