time to brag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

time to brag

Picked up a boxed Musha Aleste this week for ?1.00! Yeah baby!

You beat me - mine cost me a fiver a few years back...

Where did you get that bargin from then mate?

Comment

I picked up a boxed copy of the original Sonic the Hedgehog game for the Megadrive last week. It's the full U.K. release with instructions, I only paid ?27.50 for it, I love a bargain me

Comment

Originally posted by mickyboy
        I picked up a boxed copy of the original Sonic the Hedgehog game for the Megadrive last week. It's the full U.K. release with instructions, I only paid ?27.50 for it, I love a bargain me
        ha ha ha

easy i paid ?35.65 for my copy

i win

wait a minute i was ripped off

Comment

Fair do's pal, you win, try this for size?

I won a copy of Secret Command for the Master System on eBay and, check this, I only paid ?12 for it. The only downside was that it didn't come with the instructions, if it had, I would've glady paid upto ?20 for it.

Comment

Xbox with burnout 3 for about ?50

Comment

Kula World for ?2.50

Comment

MD Ghostbusters & Gain Ground, Jap 50p a piece.

Comment

Yuo lot are so lame, i pay for the air I breath.A win am me..

Comment

Originally posted by mickyboy
                    Fair do's pal, you win, try this for size?

I won a copy of Secret Command for the Master System on eBay and, check this, I only paid ?12 for it. The only downside was that it didn't come with the instructions, if it had, I would've glady paid upto ?20 for it.
                    That was the first game I ever played on my own game system. Never completed it either.

Comment

Seriously now, my best bargain was a job lot of Mega CD games. I went to a bootsale one Sunday morning and this bloke had a stall with a mixture of goods on it.

Amongst the slurry of crap board games, duff ornaments and other junk, he had a pile of loose CD's. I noticed the Mega CD logo on the top one and was instantly intrigued.

He had 8 Mega CD games in total, all with manuals and inlays and spines, the only thing was, there were no CD cases but I thought those double cases are easy enough to come by so I bought the lot off him.

The games were:

Novastorm
                      Cobra Command
                      Sega Classics Arcade Collection
                      Sol Feace
                      NBA Jam
                      Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective
                      Ecco the Dolphin
                      Final Fight

He let me have the lot for...wait for it...40p, yes...5p a game!!!

What kind of drugs was he on? He obvisouly thought they were worth nothing, they were probably his son's or something.

The only thing is, I don't have a Mega CD machine at the moment so I don't know if they work or not but all the discs look clean enough, no scratches so I can't see why they wouldn't, and anyway, for 40p, they were definately worth taking the risk.

Comment

I picked up a boxed, complete Secret of Mana last week at a bootsale for 4 quid. Which was nice. In the past, from the same boot sale I've picked up PS1 Castelevania:SOTN for a fiver and 40-odd Commodore 64 disk games also for a fiver. The early Sunday mornings are a pain in the arse though

Comment

I bought a Neo Geo Pocket colour for 50 pence !! Brand New too. Buy Dreamcast and Saturn games for under a fiver all the time, like every other day. (Top quality titles too).

Yakumo

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
                            I bought a Neo Geo Pocket colour for 50 pence !! Brand New too. Buy Dreamcast and Saturn games for under a fiver all the time, like every other day. (Top quality titles too).

Yakumo

http://www.segagagadomain.com
                            infactm thanks to this fella

i got a samba de amigo 2000 brand new and sealed for 35euros

Comment

So if he paid under a fiver for it, then...

Comment

Working...
                              X