Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pavey Nick was/is selling his boxed/minty/modded Q on the trading forum for a bargintastic ?150.

I sold my Q about a year back as i couldn't afford to keep it for looking nice. I think i got around ?220 for my boxed one that wasn't modded.

Comment

I saw a mint copy of Majora's Mask in a shop the other day for ?20, except it was the special initial release version, different box art and stated you needed an expansion pack to play on the front of the box, Ive never seen this version and a quick search on ebay revealed finished BIN for ?14.99 and another for ?80, is it worth anything?
      Last edited by erhgiez; 11-08-2006, 16:43.

Comment

Hello, got a 360 I want to sell, let me list my bits and you can tell me whats up.

It's a core system, without the wired pad, but a wireless one instead. I have a hard drive preloaded with Street Fighter, Geometry wars, Smash TV (all paid for and transfers just fine) and a host of demos etc. I have a wireless networking adaptor for it, and 2 games, Amped 3 and Rockstar Table Tennis.

Tis all boxed and in good nick, so how much should I sell it for? Also, how much would postage be? A lot surely? Heavy bugger it is.

Cheers lads!

Comment

I have a chunky PAL PS2, chipped with pad, PSU & Composite cables, plus Driving Emotion Type S & Sega Ages Gain Ground on Jap. What would I be looking at for the lot?

Comment

Originally posted by Kizzycrew
            Hello, got a 360 I want to sell, let me list my bits and you can tell me whats up.

It's a core system, without the wired pad, but a wireless one instead. I have a hard drive preloaded with Street Fighter, Geometry wars, Smash TV (all paid for and transfers just fine) and a host of demos etc. I have a wireless networking adaptor for it, and 2 games, Amped 3 and Rockstar Table Tennis.

Tis all boxed and in good nick, so how much should I sell it for? Also, how much would postage be? A lot surely? Heavy bugger it is.

Cheers lads!
            Postage would be ?19.50 via Special Delivery mate.

Comment

?19.50? That's not too bad at all. Anyone clued to the price I can expect for the stuff?

Comment

Does anyone know how much the Japanese version of Mortal Kombat (cart only) is worth for the Mega Drive?. I know some Jap Acclaim games are worth quite a bit but can't find anything about Mortal Kombat. TIA.

Comment

About 40p.

Comment

How much is a PAL Xbox with Xecuter 3 installed worth? Hard drive is a standard one.

Comment

how much is a pal grandia 2 dreamcast worth?

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Pavey
                        Japanese Saturn Burning Rangers. The one with the small soundtrack disc.

TIA
                        A sealed 1 went on ebay a few days ago for about ?18 I was outbid at about ?16 I think.

Im still after 1 so if your interested in selling at about that price send me a pm

Comment

Marvel Vs Capcom 2 GD-r internal review disc any ideas ??

Comment

I've just chucked my Mojib Ribbon on eBay, anyone got any idea how much I should hold out for? Haven't seen one on there before

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills
                              I've just chucked my Mojib Ribbon on eBay, anyone got any idea how much I should hold out for? Haven't seen one on there before
                              I sold mine for around ?50 about 6 months back.

Comment

Guys,

How much for a blue nintendogs labrador pack with no dead pixels boxed etc?

ta

Comment

Working...
                                X