Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You sure did. From what they tell me you took your tent too

Comment

Is there anyone who is seriously thinking of being in an NTSC clan, so far I've only counted three of us so far on this thread.
      I've been with a few other clans and it just makes it easy to meet up online, it doesn't necessarily mean being super competitive and a bit of a retard.
      It would be quite good to start something with ntsc and give us chance to get to know each other before the "mighty" halo 2 comes out.

Comment

I didn't take my tent and marshmellows.

On this one level I was mowing them down, but that was because I didn't know I was running through there spawn. It was hilarious, I didn't know where I was at all.

Comment

if we do get a clan together id love to be in it at some point

its a lush lush game

Comment

I could do with some of this. The other forum I use are dragging their feet with clan based activities.

Comment

Excellent.

So, at the moment we have:

Soi
              g-funk
              clackers
              ZeroRisk

There must be a few others out there who would like in?

I'll be on tonight ('tag=Soi) if anyone wants a game or two.

Comment

And Mr Pump Soi.

Who I must say, is pretty damn good at this game. Played some last night with him.

If you can get 4 or 5 people, I challenge you too a match.

Comment

I know Mr Pump, played with him a good few times (mostly CS mind).

Are you going to be on tonight? I still haven't played the Total Conquest mode.

Comment

Erm, tonight I might my good man. But it will probably be a late one. Going to see Cronicles of Riddick at 6:15, then going out to eat. So maybe 10pm onwards? Maybe sooner. But if i'm about, invite me in, or i'll invite you dude. Haven't played with you for ages on live.

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroRisk
                      I could do with some of this. The other forum I use are dragging their feet with clan based activities.
                      GTF.

We'll have a refund on your tag please :P

Comment

GTF?

Tag already refunded mate! lol

I joined Vexxed's clan last night for a laugh

Comment

I'm up for it tho I've only played BA offline once I bought it for Live anyway. Ain't had chance to play it online yet so add me.

Will definately take it online tonight. Smegaman is my tag ;p

Comment

I'm up for a bit of this, only prob being It'll have to be a week or 2 (waiting for BB) Be warned, I suck ass at this game - although with 2 weeks practice...

I do have XBL and BB at work, but assume most people play after work?

Gamertag: bignige
                            Stick me on your friends list

Comment

More and more people appearing out of the woodwork! Excellent. Skill is no barrier, and everyone is welcome.

After 8pm is the only time I play I'm afraid. I'm not lucking enough to get to play XBL at work!

Comment

Picked this up yesterday. Did the training bit offline, had a quick go on the single player, then popped online and got my arse well and truly handed to me. I didnt know what the **** was going on, who was on my side, where the hell i was, or what the sod i was meant to be doing. Maybe i just lack the patience for these type of shooters - im more of a Goldeneye/Halo type FPS shooter fan i think.

Anyway, i might be up for some more punishment tonight if you guys are around. Need to deceide wether its going back to Game or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X