No announcement yet.

Jim Miles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got Killer 7, great condition, great to deal with. Thanks Jim!

Comment

One of the best people to do business with. Carefully packed items and condition is always top. Even better than described. Prices always fair or even better than expected and he even gave me a Neo Geo pocket because he mailed the items some days late.

Amazing dude to say the least!

Comment

Very open about postage times among other things. Bought 4 PS2 games from him which quickly and in great condition.

Comment

All good mate - cheers

Comment

Don't know what to post, except that Jim is brilliant! I got a jpn WiiU off him and no issues here. d(^_^)

Comment

Bought some Neo Geo Pocket stuff from Jim, everything arrived expertly packed and he even through in a free game. Top marks all round.

Comment

Jim produced the goods and I'm very happy with my purchase. Thank you very much.

Comment

Top bloke is Jim. Bought a load of Nintendo stuff from him, all in top condition and he always answered my layman questions.

Comment

Family issues prevented Jim from posting the games for awhile but completely understandable.

Package arrived quickly thereafter and in as stated condition. Price was a bargain and I'm very happy with the trade, many thanks!

Comment

Bought a Saturn game last month, everything went fine. Thanks v much.

Comment

Working...
                      X