User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I graduated from Spectrum version which I loved to ST version which I don't see how you could make any better.

Thanks for all the replies guys
    I'm almost certainly going to get the PCE CD version now, I just need to upgrade my Core Grafx to a Duo 1st

Geezer

I've got it for the FM Towns Marty and it's a sweeeet conversion 8)

Even better than the very good PCE version. Bloody expensive and hard to get though.

Ooh i forgot to mention on the PCE version there is a level select between islands, so if you like a particular island you can go back and play it again & again.

Totally destroys the difficulty a bit but hey it's a nice feature all the same,

The Megadrive version was really good and is worth a bomb now.
    The only problem was it wasn't perfect and was quite glitchy from what I remember when you shoot the rainbows out...

How much is the PCB? Surely the having pure version is best. I bets its expensive, seeing that its such a classic.

c64 version is amazing if you consider the limitations of the machine.

Quote Originally Posted by kingston lj
    How much is the PCB? Surely the having pure version is best. I bets its expensive, seeing that its such a classic.
    I've found it for $320+shipping, which is just far too much for me. I'm not so bothered about having a perfect converion, just the best of the home ones, which is the best plan seeing as I only want to spend ?30 or so

If you have a chipped Xbox it would be worth getting the rom to play via emulation

Quote Originally Posted by mo
    c64 version is amazing if you consider the limitations of the machine.
    aye as is the ZX Spectrum version, better audio than any of the console versions. so what if it only had about 4 colours?