Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Banner... (normally relates to the latest review)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The banner is alway for either the latest review (or perhaps feature) or for a review I'm going to upload soon.

Comment

Charlesr is there any cance you could make the mouse scroll over text say hwat the game is instead of the usual "ntsc-uk montage"? That way we all know there and then. Jus a thought.

Comment

Sorry, nice idea, but that's beyond me (at the moment). Click it and look at the latest review.

Comment

If i click it it jus takes me home, why not link it to the article or review that its a montage of, makes sense no?

Thanks for yah help charlesr, look like an interesting game.

Comment

I love the latest banner. The girl in the middle piccy looks like she's collapsed after partaking in some party-powder!

Comment

Not so nice muff shot banner today

Comment

[yourmum]wash your mind out young man[/yourmum]

Comment

Kirby banner is one of our all-time greats

Comment

I love the Spinal Tap influenced Guitar Hero banner, lovely stuff.

Comment

i kepp getting distracted by the dead or alive banner............ is that image actually in the game?

Comment

Originally posted by 112
                        i kepp getting distracted by the dead or alive banner............ is that image actually in the game?

Phew. It's not just me.

I keep having to scroll down.

Comment

Distracted? I keep having thoughts of slipping my hand down the inside of those fish-nets for a game of stinky-finger!!

Comment

Again, that one's down to me - why is it that everyone only notices the pervy one's I do? Oh wait, I think I've just answered my own question...

Comment

Hey... Change it back!

Comment

I say we just do away with videogame related banners completely and just have fresh c**t on every week.

Comment

Working...
                                X