No announcement yet.

Budge74

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great trader sold me a gamebit and sent t before i'd made payment, top pm's and great to deal with.

thanks

Comment

Top trader, great packaging and friendly PM's.

Thanks mate.

C_S

Comment

I bought a couple of games from Budge74 a few days ago, and I couldn't be happier with the deal. Budge74 was prompt and quite helpful in replying to my various PMs, and was polite enough not to point out an embarrassing mistake I made in a message I sent. The package arrived in no time at all, and without any incidents. I am particularly grateful for the fact that Budge74 was careful in packaging the items so that the risk that they would damaged during shipping would be minimal. (I was impressed with the fact that the GBA boxes were flattened so that they would not be crushed.) Highly recommended trader.
        Last edited by arada392; 13-07-2005, 01:27.

Comment

Bought a Graphite DS of me, paid via Bank Transfer and everything went fine

Comment

Bought Modded RGB lead for NTSC gamecube from Budge and was more than happy with service, good comms and top product thanks alot mate

Comment

Bought Polarium from me; a very nice chap indeed. Recommended.

Comment

Bought the entire RE collection from Budge! Package arrived a lot earlier than we'd arranged, well packaged and exactly as descibed. A top class seller, cheers for making my day!

Comment

Traded AC: WW for AW: DS with Budge74. Mint as described, quick delivery and great communication.

Comment

Excellent trader - paid immediately for a PSP game & all comms were good; no worries here at all

Comment

2nd time ive dealt with the budge and the 2nd time ive had no problems! Nice one, cheers mate.

Comment

Sold Mike a DS & a few cube memory cards.

Fantastic comms, very friendly to deal with (as always) & paid instantly. One of ntsc-uk's finest & highly recommended to all!

Two thumbs up!

Comment

Third time ive delt with budge, never any problems. Instant payment thanks!

Comment

Great guy, was patient through some delays. I'd recommend any day of the week.

Comment

Great trader.
                              Bought a game from me and paid quickly.

Thanks,
                              Stu

Comment

Bought a 360 game off me. Smooth transaction, would definitely deal with again.

Comment

Working...
                                X