No announcement yet.

Budge74

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold me a USB charger for a GBA SP. Arrived quick and does the job perfectly so thanks mate!

Comment

Bought the DS Lite in my sales thread.

Quick payment and great comms.

Brilliant stuff!!

Comment

Bought an iPhone case from me. A pleasure. Many thanks.

Comment

Bought a Blu-ray boxset from me, perfect from start to finish. Thanks again

Comment

Sold me a US Wii, Expertly packed and as described! Cheers!

Comment

Purchased a 3DS XL & Adapter from me. Rapid payment & great comms - what more could you ask for? A pleasure doing business.

Comment

Great chap to deal with, bought a Q RGB lead from me and paid super quick. Friendly too :-)

Comment

Purchased 007 on Wii and it arrived fast and well packed. Great comms too. A pleasure. Thanks.

Comment

Bought one of my Vita games.

Small issue with my inability to type my email address but tip-top apart from that.

Thank you.

Comment

Just completed an XBOX ONE game trade/part-ex. All silky smooth. Thanks again

Comment

Responded to my wanted thread and came up trumps with a mint Tatsunoko vs Capcom fightstick, what a guy! Thanks

Comment

Bought a Wii classic controller pro off the lad, arrived quick as described, all groovy!

Comment

I bought a Sega Saturn plus accessories from Budge74. Everything was well-packaged and is in great condition. Delivery was prompt.

A pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.

Comment

Bought my PSTV, all good!

Comment

Sold me a psp, came super quick exactly as described. Thanks mate

Comment

Working...
                                X