Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow - episode 18 was a corker, I hope the rest of the series keeps up this intensity level.

Regards
    Marty

Comment

If they're planning to make a 4th season, I think it's almost obvious that they're grooming Chase to be a replacement for Jack - borderline psychotic who instantly recovers from the brink of death, and has to endure Kim's idiocy.

Then again, he could very well get murderised and I'll look a right fool.

Comment

Originally posted by spoiler
        Jack has "alledgedly" signed up to do 7 full series of 24

Comment

Jack hasnt signed up for up to season 7, the show has been commisioned to season 7 though, and Kiefer is doing what all stars do "i dont know if ill do it blah blah blah" which means, show me the money the show will die without him so he can ask what he wants for payment, and obviously would be stupid not to do future seasons.

Comment

Gooner, click on spoiler button (top right above this box when replying) type your text, click on Spoiler button again and away you go

You may want to edit your post.

Just watched Episode 18 last night, what a corker, great ending, hopefully Episode 19 will be downloaded by midnight for some more essential viewing.

Comment

Ep 19 is out already???

Comment

was on Fox last night, (2 episodes shown close together due to last Tuesday's episode being delayed to Sunday due to Mr Bush's speech). I started downloading at 7am this morning, PM me if you can't find it.

David

Comment

Episode 19 is available now

i'm currently waiting on episode 17-19.... my girlfriendruined the bloody thing for me by going "oh so and so has happened right?"... i go "NO", she goes "Oh...........sorry..."

so unfortunately i havent got a clue how IT happens in 17 or 18.....and am really annoyed as its something i cant see coming at all after episode 16..... but anyway i shall wait with anticipation stilll......maybe even more so now i know its happening...

referring to Ryan Chappel dieing/being killed

Comment

I've got Episode 20 downloading at the moment, episodes 17 through to 19 are probably the best so far this series so enjoy, what are we going to do when this series finishes

Comment

Originally posted by davidholliss
                      I've got Episode 20 downloading at the moment, episodes 17 through to 19 are probably the best so far this series so enjoy, what are we going to do when this series finishes
                      complain lots til the 4th gets released

Comment

Just watched the 2nd series in one sitting!! It was good tho I prefered the first series!!

Shame Nina wasnt in it a bit more!!

When is SeriesIII out on DVD, ive missed the series3 played on SKY ???

Comment

Watched Episode 21 late last night, 3 episodes to go and so many story threads to complete.
                          Series 3 can be downloaded if you know where to look .... (or PM me), last I heard it would be out on DVD in October/November.

PS. Any of you downloaders watched 24 Inside ?, the Fox 24 talk show, there's been two episodes so far and there are episodes after the remaining three episodes of 24. Worth taking a look at (only about 40 megabytes to download)

Comment

jus watched episode 20.... that had an almost disturbing ending....

something i certainly never saw coming.... can't wait for the last 4 now ^_^

Comment

Ep 22 - exciting! But no cliffhanger?

Think I'll wait a couple of weeks and watch the last two back-to-back. Knowing Fox, there'll be another month break in between 23 and 24

Comment

I thought Episode 22 was great, last 5 mins especially
                                There is NO gap between Fox showing episodes 23 & 24, don't start rumours like that

Have you been watching Inside 24 ?

Like you say I think I really need to watch episodes 23 & 24 back to back, can't wait a week between episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X