Harvest Moon - Gamecube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scythe
    Aaaarrrggghhh!! Torn between ordering the US version of this or MGS:TT...what to do!?
    Get MGS:TT now. Then when you have finished that in a couple of weeks you can get HM!

Comment

Can someone tell me if time passes when the machine is switched off? (like AC)

I love the idea of switching the game on to find your crops have flourished.

Comment

Surely not, otherwise you could turn it on after a week to find all your livestock had died of starvation?

Comment

I don't think it does. From what I can fathom from reviews, it is very similar to previous Harvest Moon games in the way that it picks up from the exact moment you left off last time.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
            Surely not, otherwise you could turn it on after a week to find all your livestock had died of starvation?
            A very good point!!

Ok, So does it change from day to night?
            Do you actually have to sleep? And if so does this time past instantly?

Comment

If it's anything like other HM games (which I'm sure it is), as soon as you hit the sack (in the game), it becomes the next day. Hooray!

Comment

Anybody that gets this can kiss goodbye to a social life.

Comment

Has anyones copy of htis shipped from DVDBoxOffice? Was supposed to be released yesterday, but mines not left yet.

Comment

When you go to sleep, you sleep for 6 hours. So I generally get 2 kips per night.

Comment

Ok so I got it today and started playing at lunch. My only initial problem was that jerk wouldn't shut and let me farm. Do I have seeds? Did he give me any? Or do I have to buy them? I forgot the whole tour and had to look everywhere for my shed. The tools he left me suck.

Comment

Originally posted by teacup
                        Has anyones copy of htis shipped from DVDBoxOffice? Was supposed to be released yesterday, but mines not left yet.
                        Mine hasn't shipped according to their website. Anyone know how long they take? I preordered back in february.

Comment

I played this alot last night, and I'm really driven to get another cow. I love this game alot. When you get it, you will become obsessed with farming. Lately I am, well since yesterday.

My Twin Snakes was hardly played, but I can't wait to get home tonight and play more Harvest Moon.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan5678
                            Originally posted by teacup
                            Mine hasn't shipped according to their website. Anyone know how long they take? I preordered back in february.
                            I just got an email saying my copy had shipped, I ordered it on March 7th.

Comment

Typically, this (which I ordered from videogamesplus) came before Twin Snakes (which I ordered from DVDBO). Can't complain though. Harvest Moon is lovely.

Comment

I ordered this yesterday and am really looking forward to it. I've not bought a new game since Prince of Persia 3 months ago, and am very excited at the prospect of running my own farm.

Are there horses in the game and can you ride them?

Comment

Working...
                                X