djtickle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

djtickle

If this guy is not a scammer he does a great impression of one.

I agreed to buy a Gamecube from him. After two weeks no Cube (despite him telling me it was sent 3 or 4 days into the deal).

Try as I might I could not get him to tell me how much postage was for the Cube.

He took ages to reply to PM's and was very unhelpfull.

I would advise any future traders to get their goods before making any payment, or make sure you are insured.

Even better advise would be to AVOID. ft:

Hi,

I still have that gamecube to this day and want to sell it! I dont know what happened but i dont seem to remember getting a reply from you hence i never replied to you!

I dont know where it all got mixed up so im sorry you felt you had to leave that kind of feedback.

Im doing a deal now with "charlesr" so hopefully he will leave good feedback to show that im not a scammer, and just to add wouldnt a scammer have tried to at least get the money rather than avoid answering how much i wanted for postage?
    Last edited by djtickle; 18-07-2004, 18:16.

Comment

Received a Dreamcast from djtickle. Very fast delivery and excellent comms. Item as described and well packaged. Recommended.

Comment

Sold him a xbox game always kept in touch and was a smooth deal.

Comment

sold him some md games.

great guy pleasure to deal with.

thanks a lot mate!

Comment

Wasted my time in a deal, wanted a set of headphones and a psp case and just kept me pissing about trying to drop prices and stuff. Then complained about how I had no feedback on here even though there is some on the rllmukforum trusted traders, and promptly ignored my emails telling him about the feedback

Wouldn't do business with him again.

Comment

Bought a memory card of me, paid via PayPal, I had no problems

Comment

Originally posted by robbright
                Wasted my time in a deal, wanted a set of headphones and a psp case and just kept me pissing about trying to drop prices and stuff. Then complained about how I had no feedback on here even though there is some on the rllmukforum trusted traders, and promptly ignored my emails telling him about the feedback

Wouldn't do business with him again.
                thats not fair, i advertised on the forums that i wanted a case, strap, earphones and memory card. we agreed a price but i backed down as you had no feedback on here. (yes i admit i should have looked at feedback first) I did look on rllmukforum but couldnt find you. you never sent me any e-mails, and i never ignored even one of your pm's. i even sent you a pm explaining why.

sorry u felt like that but im sure there are other people on here who would not do trades with people that have no feedback
                Last edited by djtickle; 26-01-2005, 16:42.

Comment

Good buyer, fast payment and regular comms, cheers

Comment

bought a game from him and it arrived quickly and was well packaged

Comment

Tickle-me-elmo sent the game straight away and it arrived next day. Great dealing with him, very polite and friendly. Highly recommended.

Comment

Bought a game from John Tickle and item was recieved in good time, would have no qualms about trading again with this fella. Ta

Comment

bought need for speed underground rivals for the PSP from this guy

arrived quickly with no fuss

excellent sale throughout

Jason

Comment

Bought HD Loader from this guy, arrived promptly, well packaged, and in excellent condition!

Top trader, thanks for a smooth transaction!!!

RECOMMENDED

Comment

Bought a DC adaptor off him, arrived very fast, very happy.

Just about to use it.

Comment

Working...
                              X