Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had a Wii game off this lad, no problems here. Many thanks

Comment

Bought a PS3 game from djticke, had no problems at all - thanks matey.

Comment

Sold djtickle PoP PAL 360.

Took a little while for payment due to a small problem but it was sorted out straight away after I let him know.

Would deal with again.

Comment

Sold djtickle a ps3 arcade stick and a white ds3.

Fast payment.

Comment

Good buyer, quick payment, friendly comms, cheers

Comment

What can i say,another flawless trade with Daz and as always it was a pleasure all round with super fast deliver and superb comms all the way.

Thanks mate,and Till next time Mr Tickle.

Daz.

Comment

Bought a Hori Stick off tickle. Prompt delivery and excellently packaged. Nice.

Comment

Sold a 360 to djtickle. Good comms and quick payment. Thanks mate.

Comment

Sold djtickle GoW Collection. Prompt payment, great comms.

Comment

Bought a great GBA SP package from Darren. Comms were friendly throughout and everything arrived promply, well packaged, all in lovely condition. Really happy

Comment

Disappointed, too many excuses and no psu cable sent with item. (PAL crystal xbox, modded ?45+P&P) so not tested as working.
                        Hope the DVD drive works OK, as stated to seller this was main reason for purchase. (my US model gives DDE).
                        Very quick to send PMs re: extra postage (PPG ?50 to him) even though I'm waiting for him to complete the sale.

- not recommended -
                        Last edited by gamerade; 03-09-2011, 12:14.

Comment

Originally posted by gamerade View Post
                          Disappointed, too many excuses and no psu cable sent with item. (PAL crystal xbox, modded ?45+P&P) so not tested as working.
                          Hope the DVD drive works OK, as stated to seller this was main reason for purchase. (my US model gives DDE).
                          Very quick to send PMs re: extra postage (PPG ?50 to him) even though I'm waiting for him to complete the sale.

- not recommended -

I have just spent time to reply to a PM about this, wish I had not now. Could you please explain what excuses were made and about what?

The xbox was tested, I have the lead here. I just forgot to put it in the package.

I posted the xbox on the date I said I would and I hold my hands up that I made a mistake with the power lead left out the box. Which as soon as you informed me I offered and will post Monday as soon as I possibly could. The lead was out the box as the xbox has been tested and I took pictures off it so post on here in the sale thread.

I PM'd you about postage after I had posted it informing you that it was more than you had paid in good faith you would pay the rest. In ever case I have ever delt with payment is paid upfront on the sale. I posted in good faith that you would pay the full amount.

I hope that when you receive the lead that you will pay what you owe.

Would not deal with this person again, ignores PM's. I have all PM's + receipts to backup what I say, and feel like a honest mistake with the lead did not warrant this kind of feedback.

Would not deal with this person again. Anyone else looking at my feedback please look at previous sales.
                          Last edited by djtickle; 03-09-2011, 14:31.

Comment

psp stuff arrived with no worries and at a good price

cheers

Comment

Games arrived well packaged and in great condition. Loads of fun to be had with my little 'un, great price aswell! couldn't ask for more

Cheers mate.

Comment

crystal xbox

Isnt it suprising how you waited to see if I gave you negative feedback before posting your tripe, like you do other negative posters.
                                Anyway I have asked the MODERATORS to look into this as you threatened me with.

@ dj tickle
                                Im going post office this afternoon, so if payment is along ill be able to send it today!
                                papal gift ?50.00 to you, gamerade (you didn't state postage rate, if too much over send PM)

@dj tickle
                                sorry i not been able to post today as I just locked my keys in my car XD ?65 quid bill there! So will try and get it posted after work or 100% tomorrw.
                                @djtickle
                                I got the parcel to the post office yesterday but I think i missed the post.
                                @djtickle
                                Did you receive today? Also did you get my message about postage?
                                @djtickle
                                I go to america soon, would be nice if we could finish up before I go.
                                @djtickle
                                Could you paypal the rest of the postage please.
                                Picked up 'box from PO this morning, 03/09/11 - where is the power cable ?????
                                gamerade.

@djtickle
                                Ugh, thought it was all in the box when i packed it up after taking pictures. I can send you one tomorrow. Could you paypal the rest of the postage please
                                Hello,
                                If you can post a psu lead tomorrow, the PO have started working Sundays
                                When I have a working (tested xbox) I'll PP you the other cash. (?9.25).
                                I have dealt with you in good faith, I do not appreciate being jerked about.
                                You have had 50quid off me sofar (not including PP fees)
                                Expect BAD feedback.
                                gamerade

@djtickle
                                I will post you the lead no problem, but it will be monday, as post office isnt open sunday. Could I ask in what way you have been jerked about? I have made a honest mistake with the lead. The xbox was ?45 + P&P as stated in the post. The postage was ?14.25, which was the cheapest and best. I am only asking for the remainder. Therefore you have paid some of the PP Fees, just not all.

If you wish we can get site admins involved, we can both provide PM's and I can provide postage receipts.

I dont see why bad feedback is necessary.

@gamerade

You say you will do something one day, then change your mind the next post or provide some 'excuse' for not doing - locked keys in car / missed post at PO, you can't 'miss post' you walk in and post it.

Do you realise that some people have to re-arrange their days - arrange for someone to be in for delivery / sign for items?
                                P.O don't give a delivery time so it could be anywhere between 8am to 6pm - so that's a day wasted for someone.
                                You not only waste my time but theirs.
                                I ended up dragging the box several miles from PO depot simply because I gave up on you posting item on days you said you were - so no one was waiting. (that's what I term as being "jerked about")

I have not disputed you with regards to the amount of postage, but you have NOT delivered what I have paid for -
                                so far as I am concerned the xbox is untested - I said I wanted it primarily for the DVD as you stated it worked OK - no DDE and would play my US games - although it is a modded PAL, can't do this without a power lead.

I've already been ripped off on this forum with a Mega-CD that didn't read CDs (laser shagged) - people selling don't provide their return address.

By all means, if you wish to ask the moderators to view these emails, yadda yadda - then do so.
                                I've never sold anything on this forum and have no plans to do so - buyers pay upfront.
                                Last edited by gamerade; 04-09-2011, 11:02.

Comment

Working...
                                X