Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold Wii game to this gent and paid instantly kept me informed of information and he let me know when it arrived, top stuff

Comment

Another spiffing deal with Kevin.

Instant payment,friendly comms,and i wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

Cheers pal

Comment

Bought Shadow Hearts: Covenant off me - fast payment and friendly bloke - cheers!

Comment

another flawless deal with kevin, many thanks

tbm.

Comment

swift transaction - no problems.

Comment

112 bought a Nintendo Wii remote and nunchuck from me. Friendly comms, very quick payment, no problems at all. Highly recommended!

Comment

Sold 112 a DS game and he paid up straight away. Great buyer!

Comment

Sold Kevin Hotel dusk on the DS. As usual with this fella no problems at all and another smooth transaction.

Thanks.

Comment

Great guy to deal with, paid quickly and was very pleasant. But you already know this, look at this great long feedback thread!!

Pete

Comment

Hyper excellent. Super quick payment, superb comms. and all around a super chap. Gets the gold seal.

Comment

Sold Wario Ware Wii to him, paid straight away via bank transfer. Absolutely no problems at all.

Comment

Yet another flawless transaction.

Comment

Top bloke indeed - paid very swiftly for a game, friendly comms - what more can you ask for?

Cheers mate

Comment

Paid quickly, good communication and an all round top fella. Hope you enjoy your stuff matey!

Comment

always a pleasure to deal with kevin, many thanks

tbm.

Comment

Working...
                                X