User Tag List

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: dvdx2

Brought my Ridge Racer CD from me, paid when he said he would and a great trade. Many thanks!

Excellent buyer, paid straight away & good comms

Answered my wants post for Jp 360 games. Pleasure to deal with and games arrived quickly.

Excellent trader all round

dvdx2 has done it this time..
    Not only was the item EXACTLY what I wanted, and had NEVER BELIEVED it ACTUALLY EXISTED!
    This was reason enough to warrant a purchase, BUT NoooOO? That'd be far to simple. Instead I had to be the only person DIME BAR enough to be lulled into this ridiculous trade session, and get a deal POSSIBLY better than one.. I'd be stupid enough to agree too.
    Needless to say I forthright got the best shmup ever in a matter of days, and have spent the remainder of the evening wondering why this product ever left dvdx2's hands? Clearly dvdx2 is a handless robot!

You'll regret this Mr ^__^

Quote Originally Posted by Katsujinken View Post
    dvdx2 has done it this time..
    Not only was the item EXACTLY what I wanted, and had NEVER BELIEVED it ACTUALLY EXISTED!
    This was reason enough to warrant a purchase, BUT NoooOO? That'd be far to simple. Instead I had to be the only person DIME BAR enough to be lulled into this ridiculous trade session, and get a deal POSSIBLY better than one.. I'd be stupid enough to agree too.
    Needless to say I forthright got the best shmup ever in a matter of days, and have spent the remainder of the evening wondering why this product ever left dvdx2's hands? Clearly dvdx2 is a handless robot!

You'll regret this Mr ^__^
    lol - i'll assume you are pleased!