No announcement yet.

New and current FS anime Topic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not just the OP the ED as well... actually ALL the music so far has been T3h best thing ever!

ROD is looking to end with one big bang thats for sure, they better be looking to publish a new series after this one finishes (next month ep 26).

Comment

Where can I get GitS:SAC?

Comment

GITS: SAC

discountanimedvd.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, discountanimedvd.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

*RoD been a consistently good source of anime for this year and it quite sad that it'll end soon, but at least it should end with a big bang,
          Originally posted by Barelyspoiler
          Being that most people reckon the old end song for tells that one of the 3 sister's will die for sure)
          *Been catching up on a few shows this week, 'Maria-sama' is really huummm, im not sure what to make of it, apart from it gots lots of girls flirting and being bitches to each other. Gungrave keeps getting better and better the last to eps (19/20) after been kickass shoot out and Bunji's end was nasty.

*Planetes and Twin Spica(finally ep7) continue there good run, there my 2 best shows for this year so far.

*Gunslinger Girls ended this week when it barely got going, there has to be a second season as the 1st seemed like it was all character introducing stuff and Treila deserves her own show.

*Oh and Cromartie high ep 13 was really,really funny. Nothing like watching Freddy do his stuff in the forest.

Comment

is Naruto anygood? i've never really watched any anime before but after reading the thread i would like to watch a few episodes of the different ones, right now i've just started to dowload naruto episode 72.
            what else can you recomend to me and where to get it.
            that Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo sounds good where can i get that from?

thanks

Comment

Naruto is really good, its just alot of people moan about it slow pace from time to time, because we all have to wait a week to get each episode. Plus i would advise against getting ep 72, its only meaning full if you know the backstory, and seeing all the characters as kids/sensi's brought a smile to my face, plus we also got some more extras that didn't happen in the manga again, Sasuke vs Temari. Get episode 71 instead it has great battle between the 4th and Orochimaru, and not much story is given away.

Comment

Has anyone ordered from this website before? waht is the quality like and are they reliable?

Comment

Can someone tell me how many episodes made up the first series of Naruto?

Thanks

Comment

I would say it technically ends after ep 20, when the Wave country arc ends, well its all you would need to get you completely hooked, as it contains some of the best moments like Haku vs sasuke/naruto.

But really it ends at episode 26/27(combined special) where the chunin exam starts and we get a new opeing/ending(the new (2nd) opening is ace).

But just get the 1st 20 episodes.

Comment

Cheers. I asked the question because I have the first 25 episodes as a box set but it seemed more logical that the first series actually ended at episode 20. Either way I am hooked and I have all the remaining episodes (well up to 67) on their way to me as I type this.

Comment

I am really enjoying watching "Gokusen" at the moment. AFAIK this also has links on animesuki.

It's about a female heir to the head of a Yakuza group, aspiring to be a teacher at this school, and has been placed to teach the "Dodgy" class of the school, all while trying to hide her true identity.

It's like GTO from another angle, I would reccomend anyone who likes that kinda plotline to watch it ^^

Comment

I am really enjoying watching "Gokusen" at the moment. AFAIK this also has links on animesuki.

It's about a female heir to the head of a Yakuza group, aspiring to be a teacher at this school, and has been placed to teach the "Dodgy" class of the school, all while trying to hide her true identity.

It's like GTO from another angle, I would reccomend anyone who likes that kinda plotline to watch it ^^
                          best way to describe it is a cross between gto and cromartie but not as good as either.

its getting a bit tiresome atm, seems better suited to a manga format but still very watchable.

also airmaster finished a couple of weeks ago and boy what an anti-climax. tobal whaddya think of it?

Comment

I was expecting more from the last 2 episodes, but i kinder knew things where going to be left open ended being the anime at the time of its making only had 19 volumes to animate, but mangas still going (1 volume ahead, and next one(v21) due this month), So hopfeully we'll see more. As for the last episode the fight is brilliant specially when Yuki joins the fray for 2 v 1 action from those 2 countering each others attacks to get their attacks in on the big guy to Air Master kicking so fast you couldn't see her feet touch the floor , I'm just saddened by Sakiyama who was written off so easily again, being she my fav character seeing her crushed in 1 second was dishearting to say the least but her speech was a little insane and her come back at the end

I need to get the manga i made the account at last, made the order and expected to input my credit card details for the final bit, but it turns out i have fax it to them, and i don't have that option i need find out what happens to everyone.

Comment

Whats NOIR like?

Comment

Average. Haven't watched all the volumes but it isn't great. Some pretty good set pieces though.

Comment

Working...
                                X