Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NTSC-uk vs Rllmuk - 1st round. Tonight. Wish us luck! (pg 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was going to post something about practice
    Cool! See you guysat 8.30 then.
    Any idea of the levels we are playing?

Comment

What ever levels they are, stick with me and you'll be alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Soi
        Originally posted by Roost
        Make sure the host is someone ****e, whoever hosts has a lovely advantage, i normally average out 1 kill 1 death when i play with the people on my friends list, when i was hosting i was getting 2 or 3 kills per game.
        Why does the host have an advantage? Frame rate issues, or something deeper?

I'll be on this evening, and we should get some practice in playing as a group.
        The host never lags, so they can shoot just that tiny bit quicker and when a lot of kills are headshots it makes all the difference. I'll try and be around tonight, but i can't really promise anything as it depends who's on from the lads i normally play with. If you need a hand as your a man short, then i'll try and help out.

R00ST (zero's not o's as some bast nicked Roost) is my gamertag.

Comment

Ok dude. But you're definately in the team for tomorrow, yeah?

Comment

Probably not, research, analysis and design for my major project is in on friday, would help if i'd started it by now...

Comment

We need someone else then...

Any takers?

Comment

007, try PMing thoseoftheunlight since he was interested in hooking up with us for the competition.

Comment

I don't think RLLMUK have a full team anyway. So could be better off with 5!

Comment

Good game guys I enjoyed that!

Comment

Yeah it was a good game.

We will have to communicate more and generally act better as a team though that we did tonight though.

Would help if some of our team weren't talking on their mobiles 'lose' the mobile if necessary Mr Monkey.

I am happy to host again, and no one complained about lag with 5v5.

Comment

I agree, more comms and a better plan of attack each round is needed. Something similar to the attack pattern we used on the Garage level this evening!...:P

Comment

Hey guys, shame I missed the gaming session yesterday, but for some reason I could not join the game at all. After trying loads, I just gave up. I kept on getting a connection failed message after getting a connecting countdown. I was able to join other friends' games though, so I don't know what could be causing it. Plus, I can't hear Soi when he speaks online, and I doubt he can hear me either...strange bug that seems to have followed me from PSO where I cannot just communicate with some people. Any ideas on resolving this? I have called Microsoft, and they have no clue whatsoever.

Comment

Probably a silly question but you have got all the patches and the two extra levels downloaded?
                            You could also try switching off your firewall, maybe it doesn't like you connecting with certain people?...

Comment

Got all the patches and the levels, and I connect my xbox direct to the modem so I don't think that a firewall can affect it...or can it..?
                              *runs off to check status of firewall on PC*
                              Anyways, i'll keep the PC off during Live play and see if that helps. Wierd **** like this always happens to me
                              Well, still looking forward till tonight. And regarding teamplay, not sure how you guys did last night, but I always find that updating the rest of the team on your position at all times helps loads, since even if you get shot, the rest of the team knows your final location and can have a heads up on where the offending assassin(s) is/are.

Comment

Yeah that is a good tip, although most of the time it comes across like this.
                                "LADS, They're in the w *BANG*...."

Comment

Working...
                                X