No announcement yet.

Rainbow 6 - Tonight, meet up. Page 2...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more I play the more I like this game. I am nowhere near as good as some people on Live, and I still don't know all the maps. However, I do feel myself getting better, and it is so satisfying to sneak around and outwit real people.

The levels are great and when you get a group who know what they are doing it is so good. A mate who was watching me play said that matches play out like a bout of a fighting game. From each spawn point you have several offensive options, with several defensive counter options.

As for a meet up, definitely. I would also be up for grouping up and playing matches agianst anyone else.

Comment

For those who don't know, the update is now avaliable so you can finally turn off .50 cals.

Comment

I'm still enjoying this game as much as ever. Anyone want to play a few games over the weekend?

Comment

Just finished the single player game and been playing sharpshooter abit. Would be up for playing some other modes but keep getting whooped so could do with a hand while I find my way around. If anyone fancies a go then will probably be playing in the evenings from Sunday as Mr Pump.

Anyone play Wolfenstein?

Comment

Team Survival is the mode I like best, by quite a long way. You do have to have a vague idea of what you doing though, as the overall standard is quite high.

I now get more kills than deaths, but for a while it was death after death, with kills a rarity. Add me to your friends list and next time we're both on I'll happility share any tips/strats that I have. Not that I'm brilliant or anything mind you.

I have Wolfenstein, but have only played it a handful of times. I kept playing either with twats who kept killing their team mates or with people who were extremely good.

Comment

Cheers,I'll put you down. I find that Wolfenstein is fantastic online, but do find it hard to find a good match. Well worth trying to get a team together, but will start that in another thread.

Any other forum types still play RS3??

Comment

im on most nights between 10 and 12, normaly play team survival or sharpshooter, although im getting into terrorist hunt abit at the mo

Comment

Working...
                X