Clear All

Extreme

Angel Light (Tree Top Mama) - 1'10''90 - Kemen/Pulse - Taurus

Comment

Extreme

Ride Easy Railways (Treble Tussle) - 1'34"72 - Kemen/Pulse - Taurus

Comment

Some nice times cropping up.

Damn you pesky kids playing whilst I'm at work. Just wait till I get round to playing tonight!!!!

Whilst I'm thinking about it, any chance of listing Salom course scores next to those courses?

Comment

Ride Easy Railways (Diesal Disaster) - 1'17"91 - Kemen/Pulse - charlesr

Comment

Whilst I'm thinking about it, any chance of listing Salom course scores next to those courses?
            Dunno, could do I guess but different riders/boards might cause a bit of a headache

I did intend to get 'em up at some point though so I'll have a play and see if I can get it to look alright

Damn everyone else though for playing during the working day

Comment

I'll go dig around.....might come back with some trick scores/time trials

Comment

ahh, you guys are too fast in time trials for me...I'll have to go be keen for that

Well, I'll start the tricks rolling...

Air Make: 111300, then also 108500

Half Pipe: 118400

Terrain Park: 112846

I doubt they're really any good...y'all whip be by tomorrow

Comment

I presume we are banning the special board? I just got 45s on ski school with it.

Comment

Yea, it's banned It doesn't count the time though, does it? (I know it doesn't register with the others, haven't tried it with the NST)... you still only got 45s though?

Comment

Only tried once!
                      It shows the AI as the cheating gits they really are though. Try using it in match race and the other riders stay with you much of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Marklar
                        Originally posted by Riskbreaker
                        What route are you taking through the level?
                        Straight through (118), straight through Basically, straight down from the start, then left around the bend (hugging the jump) then a jump over the corner on the right. Following the track down and around the bend, see those two trees? Straight through there and continue straight over the bumps. Then, jump over the last bump and you should be on the other side of the snow-blowers/double ramps. Then, it is just an easy ride over the finish

Took me about half-an-hour to get that line down but it seems pretty fast

I was going to attempt some expert times, but instead spent two hours trying to clock a good time on Ski School
                        That was me last night trying to get 44-odd seconds on Tenderfoot Pass

Updated with charlser's times
                        Yeah thats the same line I was using matey

I've had to re-record a ghost run with Akari, whom I scored my previous time with. The time is 52.09, which isn't too bad, but now, even if I use Kemen I just can't keep up with it.

Its those small bumps, I swear they included just to screw up your times

Tell you what though, racing a ghost really does show what difference a good start makes.

edit: ghost of 51.36 I'm catching up with ya!

Comment

New Extreme times

Angel Light (Top Tree Mama) - 1'07"39 - Kemen/Pulse - Cmdr Marklar
                          Ride Easy Railways (Treble Tussle) - 1'27"78 - Kemen/Pulse - Cmdr Marklar
                          Easy Life (Evolution Riff) - 1'14"08 - Kemen/Pulse - Cmdr Marklar
                          Angel Light (Sid's Night Midi) - 1'37"45 - Kemen/Pulse - Cmdr Marklar
                          Ride Easy Railways (Dazzlin' Teaser) - 1'20"50 - Kemen/Pulse - Cmdr Marklar
                          Fozen Melee (Wit's Thicket) - 1'36"27 - Kemen/Pulse - Cmdr Marklar

edit: Risk, nailed it - 44"18 on Tenderfoot Pass

edit 2: Forst Shadows - 48"99

Comment

EDIT: whoops, yeah, those soon-to-be-replaced trick scores were all with Ricky Winterbourne, and the 8-bit soul (Luigi version )

Comment

Forest Shadows: 48.89 in three runs Akari/Badcat as usual.

Pah, but you've still got me nailed on the other two. I've got 50.98 on Ski School, 0.07 out ft:

Comment

Ah, bugger...

Comment

Working...
                                X