X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a RGB Cube cable of him. Very fast and helpfull

Would recommend to everyone.

Comment

If you're reading this and can still possibly be in doubt, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!?! lol

Seriously though, the guy got me a PS2 sorted when I asked for it. Awesome service at a nice price too.

If I could also say that he has probably given me more help than I've ever had online with my own modifications. Had it not been for Saur I may have bodged up more than just a nasty Ver 3 PS2.

Oh yes, and all the pimping and owning of Psyvariar you hear about is totally true. Sick!

Comment

Hi,
        excellent excellent excellent.Came to Saur with a Jap wired RGB supergun lead that needed modding to euro scart RGB.Bleeding accomodating and friendly,without his help god knows how i would have got this done.Brilliant job and in lightening time too,would not hesitate for a second in recommending this blokes service and technical talents.
        Huge thx mate.
        Ta famitsu1

Comment

yeah...you all knmow the score but I'll add my word to his feedback.

Saur is not only one of the best electronics heads I've ever dealt with (and there have been a fair few through the years) but he's also a top guy and a good friend.

A kinder, more competant hacker and modder you will not find. Never leave the scene Saur.

Comment

Just received my cable off saur and have to say i am very impressed. Good quality product, great value and very fast delivery!

Buy from this guy!

Andy

Comment

Like the man says Jedi workmanship! By far the tidiest Saturn mod I've ever seen! Saurian is a geezer!

Comment

Very satisfied customer here. Top quality work and delivery that is second to none.

Proffesional outfits should learn from this man. Excellent coms, and a man of his word.

8)

Comment

Service second to non, highly recommended and the cable is of top quality (hardly looks touched).

Even sent it out before the cheque had cleared.

Buy from this man, you won't regret it.

Comment

I've dealt with Saur many times. Bought a GC RGB cable and a messiah modded PS2 from him, and he sent me a Psyvariar DVD for free. He also bought RE0 off me and paid in double quick time.

His services come highly recommended.

Comment

I had my US N64 modded for RGB by Saur. Wow, what a result ! The image looks crisp and sharp with fantastic colurs and none of the normal "fuzziness" that dogs the N64.

Anyone with an imported N64, you owe it to yourself to get this done. Fantastic service from Saur, the console arrived promptly and in bomb proof packaging. Thanks m8 .

Comment

Top notch console and lead - pic and sound quality is luvverly - great stuff.

Comment

Got my xbox chipped, and as always am very pleased with his work .

Comment

Ace cable. No problems.

Comment

Top guy... Bought an excellent RGB cable from him a while back and he's just bought Zelda TWW for which he sent the cheque right away.

Thumbs up.

Comment

I bought one of Saurs famous RGB cables for my Cube, and it's perfect, great quality, great picture, great sound. He also modded my Cube to jap/us and put in a lovely blue light. I can't fault him. Cheers pal...

Comment

Working...
                                X