User Tag List

Page 2 of 1430 FirstFirst 1234121021002 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdub
    Do I need a credit card?
    Yes

Where do I download the benchmark thingy?
    here: http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/index.shtml
    gracias.

I have this on order from Gamestop.com although it hasnt shipped yet

Can anyone clarify the issue of UK players, do we have to enter a US address, if so how can we, it wont match the credit card we use to pay for it, seems impossible to me.

I got Star Wars Galaxies which didnt seem to have any complaints with me being in a different country, lets hope they just include the option as well in FF11.

Im hoping its as good as some have suggested.

You can use any US address you find on the internet, much like the JP version.

Doesn't have to match your credit card.

Just found out mine is going to be posted today...

I can hardly contain my excitement!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sdub
    Just found out mine is going to be posted today...

I can hardly contain my excitement!!

Not got word on mine yet. DVD Box Office better get me sorted quick.

A mate was round yesterday and showed me the official site. This game looks awesome with so much to do. Even choosing my character class and job combination is proving difficult. Was planning on being a Red Mage, but now probably Thief. Probably change several times between now and when I get the game.

Then there's the extra jobs that become availabe as you play this game.

Too... much... to... do

Tronix are stocking it now, so I could be tempted to pick it up, since I'd rather not use DVDBO.

i'm a huge FF fanboy, but i wasn't planning on getting this. some of the stuff i'v seen on the live feed is starting to change my mind though

Why on earth would you not get it????

Especialy if you love FF...

From IGN:
    The first cross-platform, cross-continent massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), FINAL FANTASY XI allows gamers to connect to the same exact world regardless of whether they are playing on a personal computer (PC) or PlayStation 2 and whether they are playing in North America or Japan.
    Looks like we will have the (by now insanely high level) Japanese on the same servers as us...