User Tag List

Page 1 of 1430 123111011001 ... LastLast
    Out next week, who'll be braving the land of Vana'diel with me?

And how many Sephiroth's will there be?
    lol

I might pick up a copy while in the US next week.

All FF related names arent possible im afraid..^^:

Ah... I was wondering if they would do that. I think that's a brilliant idea, otherwise you would end up with loads of people called Sephiroth, Cloud, Squall etc. Good move.

I was tempted but after running the benchtest its really not going to be a worthwhile experience unless I get a new graphics card.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelon
    Ah... I was wondering if they would do that. I think that's a brilliant idea, otherwise you would end up with loads of people called Sephiroth, Cloud, Squall etc. Good move.
    Indeed.

Also, you need to have a unique name. Can't have 4000 "Neo"'s running around now can we?

Review of this game very soon....

ok I've already decided what kind of character I'm gonna make...

She'll be an Elf, White Mage

Still have to think of a name though...

It's a good idea that each name has to be unique, better get on there quick!!

Does anyone have it already? It's out today... I can't wait to get mine, might have to take a few days off sick from work when I get it heh heh...

I can't wait!!!

had mine on order from DVDBox Office for a while now, along with a mate of mine, and I really can't wait. I really look forward to see how Square's creation will fare when taken into the realm of online gameplay. Should be massive.

I know what name I want to use (just as long as someone doesn't beat me to it) but haven't decided which character class to have. Possibly Red Mage is they are available.

Also, anyone know if you need to register an American Postal address when you sign up? Seem to remember that was an issue on the Japanese version.

2 questions.

Do I need a credit card?

Where do I download the benchmark thingy?

Do I need a credit card?
    Yes

Where do I download the benchmark thingy?
    here: http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/index.shtml

Possibly Red Mage is they are available.
    They are